Tamil Nadu is one of the largest states in India, situated in the southernmost part of the India.. It is a beautiful state bounded by the Eastern Ghats on the north, by the Nilgiri, the Anamalai Hills, and Kerala on the west, by the Bay of Bengal in the east, by the Gulf of Mannar and the Palk Strait on the southeast, and by the Indian Ocean on the South. There are many tourist places in Tamilnadu that attract tourists from all across the globe. Some of the top tourist places in Tamil Nadu are: Mahabalipuram, Brihadeeshwarea Temple, Sri Meenakshi Temple, Kapaleeshwar Temple, Dhanushkodi Beach, Vivekanada Rock Memorial, etc. Get the best Tamil Nadu tour package from our travel experts.
|Destination||Hotel – 3 Star||Nights||Room Category|
|Chennai||Royal Regency or Similar||2||Executive Room|
|Mahabalipuram||Sea Breeze hotel or Similar||1||Superior Room|
|Pondicherry||Le Royal Park or Similar||1||Deluxe Room|
Day 01 :
You will be met on your arrival at Chennai International Airport and transferred to the hotel of your choice. Chennai, South India’s largest city, will be the first stop of your South India tour. Overnight in Chennai.
Day 02 :
Breakfast at the hotel followed by sightseeing tour of Chennai visiting — the national art gallery & museum, Fort St George, a drive along the marina beach, St. Mary’s church and Mylapore temple. Evening at leisure and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03 :
Chennai – Mahabalipuram (40 kms)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive to Mahabalipuram and check in hotel. After that full day sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram, well known for their rock hewn temples, sculptures and the worlds largest stone bas relief. The fantastic Shore Temples are among the most talked about and most photographed monuments in the country. Overnight in Mahabalipuram.
Day 04 :
Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (99 kms)
After breakfast, depart for Pondichrry — A French colony till 1954, Pondicherry borders the ocean & still has a distinctly French flavor to it with its mediterrain waterfront & cobbled streets. Check into the hotel. Your tour takes you to The Aurbindo Ashram, auroville & The Matri mandir. Stay overnight at hotel.
Pondicherry – Chennai Airport (148 kms)
After breakfast, transfer to Chennai, where your South India tour ends with a departure flight home.
- 02 nights accommodation in Chennai
- 01 night accommodation in Mahabalipuram
- 01 nights accommodation in Pondicherry
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- Return airport/railway station transfers
- All transfers and sightseeing by private car with dedicated chauffer
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air or Train Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.