Maldives is an island country in the Indian Ocean. It is a hot-spot tourist destination, visited by countless tourist from all around the world. The country is known for its beaches, marine biodiversity, food, and culture. So, what you are waiting for, book your Maldives tour package today and get exciting deal from our travel experts.
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels – 5 Star||Rooms Category|
|Maldives||3||Paradise Island Resort and Spa||Superior Beach Bungalow|
WELCOME TO MALE
This morning you arrive into Male the Capital of the Paradise Country of Maldives. Upon arrival you are met and are transferred by Boat / Sea Plane (depending on the Resorts) to your Resort. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you to relax and absorb the fresh air and the azure Blue waters that so unbelievable! Overnight at the Resort in Maldives.
This morning wake up to a lazy breakfast and loll around for the rest of the day by the Beach or at the Pool. You could also spend time snorkelling and admiring the fabulous Undersea Life this Reef has to offer you !! Maldives is the Perfect place to unwind. Come evening and the place is alive with Live Bands and the Disco etc. Overnight at the Resort in Maldives u!! Maldives is the Perfect place to unwind. Come evening and the place is alive with Live Bands and the Disco etc. Overnight at the Resort in Maldives.
It’s the third day in this paradise today and we can vouch that you can see only Blue around you!! A day to relax and enjoy the beauty around you. If you are an avid Diver there are some excellent Dive Sites available. If you are not, well you can still get a course at Diving by professional PADI experts and at the end of your stay have indulged in many Dives!! Spend the rest of the day on the white sands or in the Pool. Overnight at the Resort in Maldives.
Wake up to Breakfast this morning and its time for you to be transferred to the Airport in order for you to board your flight back home. Hope you have had a great and Relaxed Holiday !!
—-Tour Ends —
- Assistance at the airport by Hotel’s representatives
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room.
- Tea /Coffee making facilities ( 1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- Speed boat Transfers are on return basis, from airport to resort and back.
- Half Board meal plan (Breakfast and Lunch) at the resort.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Air Fare
- Tourist Visa free on arrival
- Travel Insurance
- Meals /Spa/Water-sports Activities other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
COMPLIMENTARY GUEST SERVICES
- Honeymoon – A Bottle of Sparkling wine and a Fruit Basket. (For wedding not older than 6 months).
- Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees – A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket.
- Birthdays – A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine, on Birthdays celebrated at the resort.
All honeymoon, Silver & Golden Wedding Jubilees to be notified at the time of booking and specified in the voucher.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The rates are on per person basis for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs of the arrival date while the check-out time is 12:00 of the departure date.
- All bookings that are less than a minimum of 3 nights will be confirmed only subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Rates are applicable for the Indian only.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.