Nainital is one of the most popular hill stations in India, situated in the Uttarakhand State. Nainital possesses everything a tourist looks for. Nainital is divided into two parts, Tallital and Mallital, separated by lake. Tallital is the southern side of the lake, while Mallital consists of the northern upper reaches. There are many places to visit in Nainital that help it to stand on the top in the list of best places to visit in India. Check out, what we cover in our Nainital tour package.
||Hotel – 3 Star
||The Earl’s Court or Similar – 3 Star
||Season Resort or Similar – 4 Star
||The Manu Maharani Hotel or Similar – 5 Star
ARRIVE AT NANITAL
On arrival at Nainital you will be transferred to the Hotel and check into the Hotel. Rest of the time free at leisure. In the late afternoon take a boat ride at Nainital Lake. Overnight stay at Nainital.
After breakfast in the Hotel go for the lake tour and visit Bhimtal, Sattal, Nakuchiatal, Fruit Market and Bhowali. Evening back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Nainital.
Have your breakfast in the Hotel and after checking out start your journey back to Home.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost. 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost. 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost. Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.