Mauritius, a volcanic island nation in the Indian Ocean, known for its exquisite beaches, lagoons and reefs. There are numerous places to visit in Mauritius that are enough to make your vacation memorable for the rest of your life. Some of the popular tourist destinations in Mauritius are: Black River Gorges National Park, Tamarind Falls, Ganga Talao, Blue Penny Museum, Eureka House, La Preneuse, etc.
|Hotels||Hotels Category||Rooms Category|
|Le Grand Bleu Hotel or Similar||3 Star||Standard Room|
|Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa or Similar||4 Star||Superior Mountain View|
|Outrigger Mauritius Resort & Spa or Similar||5 Star||Deluxe Sea View|
Day 1 :
ARRIVE MAURITIUS – TRANSFER
Upon arrival to Mauritius International Airport, you will be met by local representative who will assist you with the transfer to the hotel in Mauritius where you check-in. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful city on your own. Mauritius, a sparkling crystal in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, will fascinate you. The contrast of colors, cultures and tastes
makes the island so charming that the scene is set for an unforgettable holiday. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together, offers an essential beauty that will compel to return to its shores time and time again. Tonight enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel.
Day 2 :
MAURITIUS – NORTH ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast, proceed for North Island Tour North Island Tour: Proceed to explore the northern region of the island. Visit the capital city of Port Louis. Later spend time at the ‘Le
Caudan’ waterfront with its array of souvenir shops. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful city on your own.Tonight enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel.
Day 3 :
MAURITIUS – SOUTH ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast, proceed for South Island Tour South Island Tour: Proceed for a full day tour of the exotic Southern region of this Island. Start the tour by visiting the Floreal factory near Curepipe. Visit Trou Aux Cerfs. The crater of an extinct volcano, Grand Basin, the island’s natural lake which is called the “Ganga” of Mauritius. Later, visit the view point of Black River Gorges National Park for some marvellous views. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful city on your own. Tonight enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel.
Day 4 :
MAURITIUS – ILE AUX CERF ISLAND
After breakfast, proceed for Ile Aux Cerf Island Tour Ile Aux Cerf Island Tour: Experience a thrilling jetty ride across to the island of Ile Aux Cerf. Revel in the beauty of fine white sand and clear blue waters. The rest of the time here, is at leisure to explore the various water sports activities, kayaking, parasailing just to name a few (on your own). Rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful city on your own. Tonight enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel.
Depart from Mauritius
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport on seat in coach basis for flight back home.
- 04 nights accommodation in Mauritius resort on double /twin sharing basis
- Daily buffet Breakfast and Dinner at resort
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transfer on Seat in Coach basis
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfer on Seat in Coach basis
- Full Day North Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Full Day South Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- All applicable taxes
Non-Motorized Free Activities at Resort’s boathouse
Snorkerling equipment, waterskiing, Glass bottom boat, Kayak, Pedalos, Windsurfing, Laser boat (as per hotel’s facility)
- Air Fare
- Tourist Visa on arrival and Travel Insurance
- Meals /water-sport activities/adventure activities/ sightseeing /Spa other than specified
- Item of personal expense (shopping, phone calls, laundry etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability
- The above rates are on per person basis
- The rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.