Your search for a cheap Kashmir tour package ends here. We bring the best deal at best price. Check out complete itinerary for this package below.
|Destination||Nights||Hotels Category||Category||Rooms Category|
|Srinagar||2nights||Hotel Royal Batoo||Deluxe Room||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Gulmarg||1 night(s)||Royal Park||Deluxe Room||Breakfast|
|Pahalgam||1 night(s)||Hotel Baisaran||Deluxe Room||Breakfast|
Day 01: Chandigarh To Srinagar
- On arrival at the Srinagar Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. Arrive and check in at hotel / Houseboat. Later some half a day of local sightseeing of Srinagar which include the Mughal Gardens. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Rest of the will be at your leisure for individual activities. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 02: Srinagar To Gulmarg
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesque market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region. Arrive Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later we will begin a short tour around the meadow familarising ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system, and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. We descend back to Gulmarg base after an hour or so and later do some horse-riding to the strawberry valley. Rest of the day free at leisure for individual activities. Overnight stay at Gulmarg
Day 03: Gulmarg To Pahalgam
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive towards Pahalgam on the National Highway 1A. This road connects the Valley to the rest of the country. We drive past the saffron fields of Pampore, the marvellous ruins of Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. You can even sample a few exotic breads sold by vendors near the road. We switch the national highway at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. Arrive Pahalgam and check in at the hotel and later do some nature walks to unwind ourselves. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam Sightseeing
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and half day sightseeing by driving to the picturesque Chandanwari and Betaab valley or ride by horseback across the wildlife sanctuary towards Baisaran meadows. After complete sightseeing drive to Srinagar. Arrive Srinagar, check-in at the hotel / houseboats. In the evening you can go for shopping around the local flea markets and also do window shopping or enjoy yet another short ride of the famous shikara. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 05: Pahalgam To Srinagar
Morning after breakfast drive back to Srinagar. After fresh up at Houseboat proceed for sightseeing of the Mughal gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure), built by Asif Khan brother-in-law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. These beautiful mountains are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. Distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. En-route, visit a carpet weaving factory. Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 06: Srinagar Departure
After morning breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to the airport. On the way to the airport you can make a brief stopover for some last minute shopping in the city center. Drop at airport for your onwards journey.
- Accommodation for 05 Nights on Double sharing basis
- Meals- Breakfast and Dinner at hotel
- Return Airfare
- All Transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Indica car as per the itinerary
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
|Flights from Chandigarh||SG – 130 from Chandigarh to Srinagar|
|Flights from Sringar||SG – 127 from Srinagar to Chandigarh|
- Any kind of insurance, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back
- Lunch & personal expenses like entry ticket any, telephone laundry, or anything which is not mentioned above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- Air fare subject to change anytime
Airline Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation will be as per the airlines cancellation policy
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.