Destinations Covered: Vrindavan – Mathura
Holi is one of the prominent festivals in India celebrated by Hindu community all across the globe. It is also known as the ‘festival of colours’ observed every year in the month of March. The festival reminds of the divine and eternal love of Lord Krishna and Radha, the Hindu deities. Though the Holi festival is celebrated in almost every part of India, yet Vrindavan and Mathura are two prominent places where Holi is celebrated with great enthusiasm as both places have an association with Lord Krishna and Radha. Every year, millions of people from all across the world flock to Vrindavan and Mathura to celebrate this lovely festival. These are the two places where Holi is celebrated with special customs and traditions and starts before many days of the main festival.
Holi Celebration 2016
Festival Date: Wednesday, 23rd March, 2016: If you want to be a part of this colorful festival, you must book your Holi package in advance. Get special deals for Holi celebration in Vrindavan and Mathura from our travel experts.
|Destination||Hotel – 3 Star||Room Category||Nights|
|Vrindavan||Hotel Kridha Residency or Similar||Deluxe Room||02|
|Mathura||Hotel Brijwasi Royal or Similar||Deluxe Room||01|
ARRIVE DELHI – VRINDAVAN (163KMS)
On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be assisting by our representative and get transferred Vrindavan to your hotel. Reach Vrindavan and check into the hotel. Get fresh Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in your hotel. Visit some main temples in Vrindavan/other sites of interest. Evening stroll at the Yamuna. Stay overnight at hotel.
We reach Vrindavan, the playground of Krishna, a day before the Holi celebrations officially begin in Braj. We spend a nice day exploring Vrindavan and its beautiful temples, in preparation for the Holi celebrations that start the next morning.
VRINDAVAN – BARSANA/LATHMAR HOLI
The fourth day, the celebrations begin at Vrindavan and all over the land. Our Holi special walks in Vrindavan will include: Evening aartis, Samaj-gayan and and Holi darshans and Holi celebrations in Vrindavan temples, and Raas Leela will be the final culmination of the tour!. Overnight at Vrindavan.
VRINDAVAN – MATHURA (15kms)
Today will be staying at Mathura and will do sightseeing of temples of Mathura. Evening free for shopping at Mathura .Overnight at Mathura.
DEPARTURE FROM MATHURA – DELHI
After breakfast, check-out from your hotel and get transferred to the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
- 03 nights accommodation on double sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- Airport/railway station pick and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by an air-conditioned car for the entire trip
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance tickets at the monuments, Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.