Darjeeling is an alluring town in the State of West Bengal situated in the foothills of Himalayas. Once served as a summer resort for the British Raj elite, today, Darjeeling is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India because of various Darjeeling points of interests. Today, there are many places to visit in Darjeeling, some of the popular among them are: Tiger Hill, Himalayan Zoological Park, Peace Pagoda, Batasia Loop, etc.
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels – 3 Star||Rooms Category|
|Darjeeling||3||Anand Palace or Similar||Deluxe room|
ARRIVAL BAGDOGRA/ NJP STATION – DARJEELING
Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling – Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer – Darjeeling – Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ – 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train (UNESCO) – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Darjeeling
DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (Half Day)
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for break fast – After breakfast next round of sight seeing – Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
EXCURSION TO MIRIK (FULL DAY)
Morning Breakfast – After breakfast drive to Mirik nearly 60 kilometers / 1 ½ – 2 hours drive – The drive is through scenic roads with occasional stoppage for photography – Mirik is centered round Samendu Lake and is known for its landscaped gardens, tea gardens, orange orchards, cardamom groves and spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges – Full day excursion of Mirik Lake (Horse riding & Boating facilities is available around the lake – This high altitude lake is worth visiting – One can also visit Pashupati Market in Nepal on the way back to Darjeeling – Back to Darjeeling – Evening free to roam around the Hotel / Resort or Mall or the Local market area – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DEPARTURE – AIRPORT/NJP STATION
Morning breakfast – After breakfast transfer to Bagdogra/NJP station to forwarding Journey.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Darjeeling
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client,which is directly payable on the spot).
- Expenses of personal nature, activities, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of pass – port size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.