Maldives is an island country in the Indian ocean and Arabian sea area. This is a beautiful country, known for white sand beaches, marine biodiversity, cuisine, and culture. There are many places to visit in Maldives, so don’t wait and get attractive deal to Maldives today, from our travel experts.
ADAARAN CLUB RANNALHI – 3 Star +
WELCOME TO MALE
This morning you arrive into Male the Capital of the Paradise Country of Maldives. Upon arrival you are met and are transferred by Boat / Sea Plane (depending on the Resorts) to your Resort. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you to relax and absorb the fresh air and the azure Blue waters that so unbelievable! Overnight at the Resort in Maldives.
This morning wake up to a lazy breakfast and loll around for the rest of the day by the Beach or at the Pool. You could also spend time snorkelling and admiring the fabulous Undersea Life this Reef has to offer you !! Maldives is the Perfect place to unwind. Come evening and the place is alive with Live Bands and the Disco etc. Overnight at the Resort in Maldives u!! Maldives is the Perfect place to unwind. Come evening and the place is alive with Live Bands and the Disco etc. Overnight at the Resort in Maldives.
It’s the third day in this paradise today and we can vouch that you can see only Blue around you!! A day to relax and enjoy the beauty around you. If you are an avid Diver there are some excellent Dive Sites available. If you are not, well you can still get a course at Diving by professional PADI experts and at the end of your stay have indulged in many Dives!! Spend the rest of the day on the white sands or in the Pool. Overnight at the Resort in Maldives.
Wake up to Breakfast this morning and its time for you to be transferred to the Airport in order for you to board your flight back home. Hope you have had a great and Relaxed Holiday !!
- Assistance at the airport by Hotel’s representatives
- 03 nights accommodation on double sharing basis
- Return airport transfers by speed boat
- Half board meal plan (Breakfast and Dinner) at the resort.
- All applicable Taxes
- Air Fare
- Tourist Visa free on arrival
- Travel Insurance
- Meals /Spa/Water-sports Activities other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The rates are on per person basis for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs of the arrival date while the check-out time is 12:00 of the departure date.
- All bookings that are less than a minimum of 3 nights will be confirmed only subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Rates are applicable for the Indian only.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.