Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. It is a place, where you can enjoy alluring backwaters, scenic beauty of nature, old heritage architecture and much more. Kerala is blessed with the beauty of nature and possess everything a tourist can look for. So what are you waiting for, book best Kerala tour package today and enjoy the real beauty of Kerala. Check out, what we are offering in our following itinerary plan for you.
|Hotels||Nights||Hotels -3 Star||Rooms Category|
|Munnar||2||Great Escape Reort||Super Deluxe room|
Day 01: Cochin To Munnar (135kms)
Arrive at the gate way of Kerala, Cochin where our cab and driver will there to meet and greet you. Proceed to Munnar to start your Kerala honeymoon in the heaven of peace and harmony. This incredibly beautiful hill station is positioned at a height of 6000ft. On the way visit Valara, Cheeyapara waterfalls and tea gardens. Check in to the resort and overnight stay will be arranged in the Munnar resort/hotel.
Day 02: Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point, Blossom park, TATA Tea Museum and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved & known as the highest mountain ranges of Westernghats. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Day 03: Munnar – Alleppey (176kms)
After the breakfast drive to Alleppey. Alleppey is known as the Venice of the East has a largest network of Canals and is a centre for backwater cruises in Kerala. On arrival check in to Houseboat. Cruise around backwater villages of Alleppey. You can cruise through small narrow canals, lakes & lagoons see traditional fishing, farming below sea level etc., which will help you to catch a brief memorable picture of Kerala backwaters. Overnight in the Houseboat.
Alleppey – Cochin Airport
Morning after the breakfast checkout from the Houseboat. Proceed to Cochin for departure to onward destination.
- 3 Night’s accommodation on double sharing
- Pickup and drop from Cochin Airport
- Breakfast and Dinner at hotel
- All meals will be provided at the houseboat (welcome drink, Lunch veg or non veg as per the request, Tea, coffee snacks in the evening, Dinner, Breakfast in the next morning. A/C will be on from night 10pm to morning 6 am)
- All tours and sightseeing by exclusive air- conditioned Indigo car
- All Applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Travel Insurance
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Standard check in time is at 1300 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- Houseboat Check in time 12.30HRS to 17.00Hrs (on day 01) and 08.00 – 0930AM checkout (on day 2).
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- Air fare subject to change anytime
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.