Bali, also known as the Island of Gods is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Indonesia. Bali takes you to the world of exquisite landscapes, temples and historical sites. So, in this package, we have tried to cover most of the attractions of Bali. Check out our following itinerary plan to Bali.
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels – 3 Star||Rooms Category|
|Bali||5||Holiday Inn Express||Deluxe room|
Pick up at the airport & transfer to hotel. Check in and rest of the day will be at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, Full day KINTAMANI VOLCANO Tour, visit silver smith at CELUK village, visit painting & wood carving at MAS village UBUD, Highlight to see nice view of Mount Batur & Lake Batur + Indonesian Buffet LUNCH en-route, on the way back to visit Holy Spring Water temple and spectacular rice terraces. Evening : BBQ set SEAFOOD Dinner + 350grm of LOBSTER on Jimbaran beach. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, Morning : WATER SPORT Activity in TANJUNG BENOA BEACH including 1 round of BANANA BOAT ride & visit Turtle Island by Glass bottom boat, (Optional water Sports can be taken at guest own account). Noon Transfer for Indonesian Food set lunch at Local Restaurant. After lunch : visit ULUWATU TEMPLE a spectacular ancient temple on top of the cliff jutting out to the sea, over 100 meters above sea-level. It is good to see the stunning sunset with its surrounding view of natural rocky cliff jutting out to sea. Then back to hotel.
After breakfast, Morning : Full day tour to TAMAN AYUN Royal Family Temple at Mengwi Village + BEDUGUL vegetable plantation, Lake Beratan to see a spectacular temple inside the Lake + Indonesian Buffet LUNCH en route, after lunch will continue to visit TANAH LOT Temple. Shopping time is available on this visit. Then back to hotel.
After breakfast, day is at leisure or personal activities. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 05 nights’ accommodation on Double sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- All tour and transfers by Private Air Conditioner Transport
- Entrance Fee in All Tourism Objects
- Experience Driver with English Speaking
- 03 lunch and 01 dinner at Indian Restaurant during trip
- Mineral Water on tour, Petrol, Fee Parking & Donation
- All Applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- VISA fees and Travel insurance
- Meals other than specified
- Tips & Portage
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Rates are not applicable during special events, Peak season, Christmas, New Year week. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- The above rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.