Destinations Covered: Kathmandu,Pokhara
Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal, known for its ancient temples, historical sites and National parks. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Nepal visited by millions of tourists every year from around the world. Moreover, tour to Nepal is inexpensive compared to Western tours. So check out, what we have for you in our Nepal tour package.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel – 3 Star||Room Category|
|Kathmandu||3||Vaishali Hotel or Similar||Standard Room|
|Pokhara||2||Hotel Orchid or Similar||Standard room|
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and greet by our representative & get transferred to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
KATHMANDU – SIGHTSEEING
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be taken take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. Overnight stay at Hotel.
KATHMANDU – POKHARA
Soon after breakfast, drive to Pokhara, which is a popular destination among adventure seekers. With the Annapurna range in the backdrop, the town forms the base for various trekking expeditions. En route Pokhara from Kathmandu, you can either indulge in river rafting or visit the Manakamana Temple. This shrine is dedicated to Goddess Durga and is believed to fulfil wishes of all its devotees. You can reach this temple by a cable car ride, which takes around 10 minutes. After a thrilling experience, check-in at the hotel in Pokhara and relax overnight.
POKHARA – SIGHTSEEING
After relishing your breakfast, proceed towards Bindhyabasini Mandir. This is one of the oldest shrines in Pokhara and was a part of the Kaski Kingdom. Goddess Durga, which is the main deity here, is worshipped in this temple. It is located in the Old Bazaar area that is the economic lifeline of the town.
Next, visit the Devi’s fall, which is also known as Patale Chhango. This mesmerising cascade is located on the Siddhartha Highway. Just opposite to Devi’s fall is the Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave, which is popular for the different natural forms of Lord Shiva, Goddess Parbati, naag, Lord Ganesha and mouse. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Retreat to the hotel and get some sound sleep.
POKHARA – KATHMANDU
After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. Check-in at the hotel and rest for a while. As the day is free for leisure activities, you can visit the local markets here and buy some souvenirs. Also, you can try your luck at the numerous casinos, which are dotted across the city. After a fun-filled day, get back to the hotel and sleep well.
DEPART FROM KATHMANDU
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Drive straight to the airport and board a flight back home.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar
- 02 night’s accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Arrival / Departure transfer by Non AC vehicle
- 02 half day sightseeing tours in Kathmandu by Non AC vehicle (Pashupatinath & Boudhanath, Patan city & Swoyambhunath)
- Surface transfer from Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu by Non AC vehicle
- 01 half day sightseeing of Pokhara Non AC vehicle
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary (car not available at disposal)
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the monumental sites during sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.