TF2016- Exotic Andaman
Destinations Covered: Port Blair, Havelock
Andaman Nicobar Islands located in Bay of Bengal are eye pleasing tourist spots with lots of greenery. The palaces are known for its calm and natural atmosphere dazzling with scenic beauty of nature. Here is the best Andaman deluxe package with airfare for 4 nights and 5 days. For detail info call us at +91-9317899290/+91-9317880763 or email us at: email@example.com.
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||J Hotel||Deluxe Room||Breakfast|
|Havelock-Island||2 night(s)||Gold India Dive Resort||Beach Lagoon A/c||Breakfast|
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||J Hotel||Deluxe Room||Breakfast|
Arrive To Port Blair (with Half Day Sightseeing)
- Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel / resort, check in.
- First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Port Blair – Havelock Island
- Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two Islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometres northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea.
- Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for Snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branches, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colourful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal. Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travellers.
- Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. After relaxation trip to Kalapathar Beach. Overnight at the Resort / Hotel.
- Today after breakfast, trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island.
- Located on the western side of the Island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travellers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular.
- A wide beach that runs over a few kilometres, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Overnight stay at Hotel..
Havelock Island (elephant Beach) – Port Blair
- After Breakfast trip to we proceed for a visit to Elephant beach.
- Elephant Beach is a small pristine beach, rather remotely located; it can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for Snorkeling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock’s favourite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginner’s dive site. One can just walk straight from the beach and on to the spot where divers practice. Evening return to Port Blair.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Port blair
- 02 night’s accomodation in Havlock-Island
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Return airport transfer by AC car
- Return Airfare
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Half Day Sightseeing Tour with Pvt Transfers with Entry fees(Cellular Jail & Light n Sound)
- To and Fro AC Pvt Airport Transfers from Portblair Airport
- To and Fro Ground Transfers from Port blair Hotel to Port blair Jetty
- Havelock Island to Neil Island to Govt Ferry
- Radhanagar Beach with Non AC Pvt Transfers
- To and Fro Ground Non AC Transfers from Havelock Island Hotel to Havelock Island Jetty
- Kalapathar Beach with Non AC Pvt Transfers
- Elephant Island Beach with Snorkelling with Speed Boat
|Flights from India||Delhi – Port Blair (Jet airways)|
|Flights for India||Port Blair – Delhi (Jet airways)|
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Snorkelling / scuba diving equipment rentals.
- Camera fees during sightseeing.
- Expenses of personal nature, water sports , tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.