Alluring backwaters, scenic beauty of nature, architectural miracles, history and culture are the few features that compel tourists to visit this heavenly beautiful place again again. Apart from this, there are numerous place to visit in Kerala that are globally renowned for various tourist attractions. Some of the popular tourist places in Kerala are: Thekkady, Alleppey , Poovar , Athirapally, Kumarakom,Devikulam, Kochi, etc. Get the best Kerala Tour Packages from our travel experts today.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel – 3 Star||Room Category|
|Cochin||1||Seaport Hotel or Similar||Executive room|
|Munnar||2||Misty Mountain or similar||Standard room|
|Alleppey||1||Houseboat or Similar||Deluxe room|
ARRIVE AT COCHIN
When you arrive at Kochi airport/ railway station you will be received by our representative and will be transferred to Hotel Afternoon sightseeing will include Visit to Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis church, etc… Overnight stay at hotel in Cochin.
COCHIN – MUNNAR (115KMS)
After breakfast proceed to Munnar. Munnar is at the height of 4420 feet above sea level and is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams. Munnar offers spectacular views of the craggy peaks, manicured tea plantations, picturesque towns and winding lanes. On arrival check into hotel, after lunch Half Day sightseeing covering Echo Point famous for its Echo Phenomenon, Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Lock Heart Gap known for its panoramic views. Evening free at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel.
Morning sightseeing includes visit to tea Mattupetty, Kundala lake, echo point and top station.. Afternoon visit to Eravikulam National Park. Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
MUNNAR – ALLEPPEY (190KMS)
After the breakfast drive to Alleppey. Alleppey is known as the Venice of the East has a largest network of Canals and is a centre for backwater cruises in Kerala. On arrival check in to Houseboat. Cruise around backwater villages of Alleppey. You can cruise through small narrow canals, lakes & lagoons see traditional fishing, farming below sea level etc., which will help you to catch a brief memorable picture of Kerala backwaters. Overnight in the Houseboat.
DEPATURE TO COCHIN AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION
Morning after the breakfast checkout from the Houseboat. Proceed to Cochin for departure. Shopping and sightseeing in Cochin according to the time of your flight/Train.
- 04 Nights accommodation at mentioned above hotels on twin /double sharing basis
- Pickup and drop from Cochin Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
- Breakfast at all the hotels
- All meals will be provided at the houseboat (Welcome drink, Lunch veg or non veg as per the request, Tea coffee snacks in the evening, Dinner, Breakfast in the next morning. A/C will be on from night 10 pm to morning 6 am.)
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer by AC car
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel.
- All Applicable taxes
- Domestic / International Air fare.
- Lunch and dinner at the hotels (except in House boat)
- Guide and entrance fees at the sightseeing places
- Other personal expenses such as telephone, Laundry bills etc..
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at time of confirmation
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- Houseboat Check in time 12.30HRS to 17.00Hrs (on day 01) and 08.00 – 0930AM checkout (on day 2).
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.