ZAP2016-Best Of Europe
You would not find a better travel destination than Europe, Since the whole of Europe is worth seeing. Snowy peaks of Switzerland, Eiffel tower of France and historic ruins of Rome are the most popular places to visit in Europe. So what are you waiting for, get our cheap European holidays packages and enjoy the best of Europe.
Destinations Covered :Rome,Florence / Pisa ,Venice,Switzerland, Heidelberg (Heppenheim), Amsterdam, Paris
|Components||Nights||Price Per Person||Category|
|Rome||1||Ibis or similar||3 star/budget|
|Florence / Pisa||1||Ibis or similar||3 star/budget|
|Venice||2||Ibis or similar||3 star/budget|
|Switzerland||3||Hotel Lowen or similar||3 star/budget|
|Heidelberg (Heppenheim)||1||Starkenburgerhof or similar||3 star/budget|
|Amsterdam||1||Ibis or similar||3 star/budget|
|Paris||2||Ibis or similar||3 star/budget|
Day 1: New Delhi – Rome:
It’s time to start your European Adventure with right Italian flavour – Enjoy like the Romans do! On arrival, you will meet your tour manager and be transferred to the hotel. Later, we proceed for the panoramic guided city tour of Rome. We start our tour from Saint Peter’s Basilica and then we proceed to see the grand ruins of colosseum, ancient wonders and Renaissance master pieces. See the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Roman Forum or grab a slice of pizza! Don’t forget to throw a coin in the beautiful Trevi Fountain as you are guaranteed to return to Rome if you do. Later proceed for dinner at Local Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Rome
Day 2: Rome – Pisa/Florence
Today After breakfast, we take our scenic journey towards Pisa/ Florence. We proceed to Florence– the cradle of the renaissance,we visitDuomo or Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the baptistery and bell tower, piazza della Signoria (open air museum), exterior of the famous Uffizi gallery & ponte vecchio the old bridge. Later we drive to Pisa where we will see four masterpieces of medieval times, which comprises of a baptistery,a cathedral, a cemetery, and the famous Leaning tower of Pisa (photo stop). Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight atHotel in Pisa / Florence.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3: Florence / Pisa – Venice, Italy
Today, after breakfast proceed to Venice, in Italy. It’s time to travel to one of the most romantic cities in the world, Hop on a boat and be ready to thrill yourself with the beauty of this island. On arrival, there will be an orientation tour of Venice where you will see impressive Doge’s Palace where Venice’s famous lover and writer, Casanova was held in an attic prison before he managed to escape. Later you see some of the main attractions of the romantic city – the stunning Basilica San Marco, the Bridge of Sighs,the exquisite Clock Tower and the Murano Glass blowing demonstrations. Proceed for dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight in Venice.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day4: Venice – Geneva, Switzerland
After Breakfast, it’s time to visit the most picturesque country in the world. We today visit Verona, Italy (short stop)Three of Shakespeare’s plays are set in Verona: Romeo and Juliet, The Two Gentlemen of Verona, and The Taming of the Shrew. Later we drive to Milan, enjoy this fashion city that hosts some of the world’s top fashion brands, a short visit to this beautiful city will highlight some of the main attractions such as The Duomo and Sforzesco Castle.Arrive into second most populated city of Switzerland, Geneva.On arrival a short Geneva orientation tour where you will see the city’s Old Town, the Geneva Water Fountain and Lake Geneva city’s top attractions. Experience picturesque view of Switzerland on the way to your hotel.After reaching to your hotel, freshen up and proceed for the hot Indian dinner. Overnight at hotel in Geneva
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5: Mount Titlis – Lucerne
Today after breakfast, we drive to the beautiful city of Bern – The UNESCO world heritage site. Take a stroll through the old town to see beauty of the city. Proceed to Mount Titlis (Engelberg)through the world’s first revolving cable car. Enjoy the spectacular sight of the glacier’s deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the Rotair, the revolving gondola lift that allows you an unrestricted 360-degree view of the magnificent landscape.
Later, Sit back and enjoy a scenic coach ride over the Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake Lucerne. Upon arrival, a short Lucerne orientation tour will introduce you to Lucerne’s main highlights including the Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and the new Concert and Congress Hall.Dinner at the Indian restaurant/ Hotel and overnight stay in Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 6: Interlaken
In the morning, breakfast in the hotel than proceed to Interlaken for its orientation tour, followed by some time for shopping. You also have an option to visit Jungfrajoch Mountain(optional) which is over 11,000 feet up, and called the Top of Europe. Switzerland’s most breath-taking scenery awaits. View a 13.6 mile ice stream, an Ice Palace, and views that will melt your heart.You will even be able to get up close to a selection of the sights as your driver-guide will give you some free time to explore the city’s most iconic monuments. Dinner at local Indian restaurant / hotel and overnight stay at hotel in Switzerland.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 7: Zurich – Schaffausen (Rhine Falls) – Heidelberg (Heppenhime)
After breakfast in the hotel explore more of Switzerland through Zurich orientation tour.In Zurich City tour you’ll see, all the main attractions of this busy cultural and commercial centre, including the mediaeval Old Town and elegant Bahnhofstrasse before climbing to the Zurichberg for some great views over the city. Just sit back in a comfortable coach as your knowledgeable tour manager points out all the top sights, telling you all about this beautiful city.
Continue to travel along the picturesque Switzerland, an hour journey to Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen. Rhine fall is the largest plain waterfall in Europe. Admire and capture photos of the powerful falls and in the spring and summer, take a thrilling boat ride to get a closer look at them.
Also, experience the wooded Black Forest on the way to Heidelberg. Stop atHeidleberg castle for a Quick Photostop. Later on proceed for Heppenheim / Heidelberg in Germany in the lap of Black Forest. In evening, hot Indian dinner will be served. Overnight stay at Hotel in Heppenhiem Germany.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 8: Heidelberg (Heppenheim) – Frankfurt – Colonge- Amsterdam
Today in the morning, after breakfast, proceed for Frankfurt.
Frankfurt magnificent skyline is visible to visitors long before they reach the city‘s gates. Travel around the old side of the city with the Romer and the city’s many Gothic and Renaissance buildings. Then, see its contemporary side with European Banking Centre, the shopping centre, and much more.
Continue your Journey to Cologne which is fourth largest German city “Cologne. Here you will witness Cologne Cathedral, the 4711 House, the Rathaus (historic city hall).
On arrival in Amsterdam, which is also known as the Venice of the north, there will be an a canal boat ride before you proceed for dinner.
overnight stay in Amsterdam.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 9: Amsterdam via Brussels to Paris
On arrival in Amsterdam, which is also known as the Venice of the north, there will be an Amsterdam orientation tour which will showcase Dam Square and the Royal Palace, the beautiful Amsterdam canal belt, the Anne Frank House, the Old Church,famous red light district as well as one or more of our city market streets.
On the way, there will be a de tour to Brussels in Belgium. You will start your Brussels orientation tourby driving along the magnificentRoyal Residence, the Chinese Pavilion and St. Michaels’ cathedral towards the world-famous Atomium. Later, head towards Paris after capturing the memories of the beautiful Brussels city. Proceed for Dinner and overnight stay in Paris
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 10: Paris
Today, after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to experience the panoramic city tour of Paris with an English speaking tour guide. This tour will take you to most of the major Parisian loved Sights of Paris with a visit to Louvere Museum and Glass pyramid, Palace de la Concorde, Champs Elyees, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Concords Square and much more.
Later we take a Boat ride – river seine cruise. Immerse yourself in romance, cruising under iconic bridges to see the architectural wonders and discover the daily life of this beautiful city from the water.After cruise we precede for Eiffel tower. Observe the magic of Paris with breath-taking view from the 2nd level of Eiffel tower.
Later, proceed for Hot Indian dinner at the local Indian Restaurant.
After Dinner, you have an option to join Optional Lido Show tour. The lido has been a venue for the finest French cabaret show with the most famous name until 1964, Overnights at Hotel
Day 11: Paris– New Delhi
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Airport for your Flight back to India.
- 1 Night’s accommodation in Rome
- 1 Night’s accommodation in Florence
- 1 Night’s accommodation in Venice
- 3 Night’s accommodation in Switzerland
- 1 Night accommodation in Heidelberg (Heppenheim) / Germany
- 1 Night accommodation in Amsterdam
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Paris
- Rome guided tour
- Pisa orientation tour
- Florence orientation tour
- Fields of Miracle
- Venice walking tour with Murano demonstration
- Boat transfer to Venice island
- Verona orientation tour
- Milan orientation tour
- Geneva orientation tour
- Bern orientation tour
- Interlaken orientation tour
- Lucerne orientation tour
- Mount Titlis Tour with Rotair
- Zurich Orientation Tour
- Rhine Fall Tours with Boat ride in Schaffhausen
- Black Forest
- Frankfurt orientation tour
- Cologne orientation tour with Cathedral
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Amsterdam orientation tour
- Brussels orientation tour
- River Seine Cruise in Paris
- Eiffel tower Level II
- Paris Guided City tour (All Major sights)
- Return Airport Transfers
- All transfers by Deluxe coach
- Economy Class airfare
- Breakfast and dinner
- Coach tour, Sightseeing as per the itinerary except for optional tours
- Services of a well-trained Holidaysgenius.comBooking tour manager
- All Taxes
|9W 582 DEL AUH 0445 0655|
|EY 083 AUH FCO 0910 1305|
|9W 123 CDG BOM 1045 1950|
|9W307 BOM DEL 2155 0 310|
Note: The above flight details are tentative and can be changed to different timings of the same flight or changed to a different flight.
- Compulsory Tips to coach driver and Tour guide (Approx. Euro 3 per day)
- Any Optional Tour
- Courier charges for any documentation delivery outside Delhi
- Any increase in Airport taxes, Airfare, fuel surcharge,YQ Tax : currently calculated as on 9 January, 2016
- No portage Included
- Any expense of personal nature such as Laundry wines, mineral water etc
- Any extension of the holiday before or after the dates specified
- Cost of Basic travel Quota equivalent to USD 10,000
- Itinerary can be reversed or changed in accordance but inclusions will be provided
- Meals other than mentioned above in the Itinerary
|June||2, 9, 16, 23|
- Rs. 35,000 per person at the time of booking.
- Balance payment has to be done 21 days prior to departure
- In case of Departure less than 21 days. Full payment has to be given at the time of the booking.
- Foreign currency will be paid to the hotel from your BTQ quota for which we will require a copy of your pan card.
The following charges are to be applied at the time of cancellation of holiday
- Less than 31 days prior to departure – 25 % of the total holiday cost or a minimum of 35,000 (whichever is higher) per person.
- Between 30 – 21 days of departure – 50 % of the total holiday cost per person
- Between 20 – 11 days before departure – 75% of the total holiday cost per person
- Less than 10 days of departure – 100 % of the total holiday cost per person
- Some part of the holiday is 100 % non-refundable and in such case, the said will be applied to the reservation over and above of the said cancellation policy
** Please note in case you want to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling). The second passenger will have to pay for single occupancy which will be calculated and given at the time of cancellation or will have to cancel both the passengers. It is not possible to cancel only one passenger out of two (or in proportion when more passengers are travelling)
** Please read the notes t & c below to get full clarity on the same.
****In case of Visa rejection, Holidaysgenius.com is not responsible under any circumstances. In addition, per person INR 24,999 will be charged from client if the visa is refused 30 days prior to departure. If the visa is refused within 30 days of the departure, normal cancellation policy will be applicable. The applicant has to submit all the visa documents with signed form within 3 working days of the booking as otherwise normal cancellation would apply.
** In case the client has booked add on services which has the change of itinerary and customization is involved, the holiday in that situation will be hundred percent non-refundable.
Notes (Terms &Condition):
- Above Itinerary is a suggested itinerary and not a confirmed one as it can be changed by our local transporter
- Orientation tour means driving around the city with possible stop over’s.
- Visa documents should submitted 3 days after booking
- Some tours are dependent on weather conditions, in case of bad weather, the tour might not be operated and no refund will be given in that situation.
- In case of delay due to any reason such as traffic, weather, accidents, etc. , the tour can be delayed or cancelled, in that case the tour manager will take the decision to amend the schedule accordingly.
- In case there is a delay in the flight from the scheduled time, the services to be provided on that day might be affected or not provided.
- All above rates and services are subject to availability and can be changed without prior notice.
- All transfers and sightseeing are on Seat in coach basis.
- There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking of the holiday package
- As of now, we are not holding any confirmed airline seats, hotel rooms.
- Actual ROE is charge at the time of confirmation. Currently calculated at 1 EURO = INR 71if any variation in the currency at the time of the final payment, the difference the final price shall be applicable
- No discount will be given in case the price of euro goes below 1 EURO = INR 71
- Above prices are on Per person basis on Double Occupancy or as specified as otherwise
- Except the peak periods of congresses, fairs, local festivals
- All the payments have to be done by client in INR which is from the Basic Travel quota of USD 10,000 per person. The company will buy foreign exchange on behalf of the passengers to pay to the vendors
- Please make sure you follow the timings given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to follow the timings, the Driver will leave for which no refund will be given
- Hotels suggested in the itinerary can be changed and will be equivalent or more to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official rate sheet of the hotel.
- In case a passenger wants to pay for a part or total payment in Euro’s the said can be done after checking exchange rate from us on the day of payment
- The tour will be operated with a minimum of 20 passengers as otherwise the departure will be cancelled and full amount will be refunded to the passenger after deducting the visa, insurance and other administrative charges.
- The flight details are mostly fixed but can change as well with an alternate flight (mostly in the case of date change)
- In case the passports or other important documents needs to be couriered, Holidaysgenius.com would do so on your behalf but would not take any responsibility in case of loss or damage of the documents.
- Please note that the clients opting for extension of stay, have to be applied for date change with the airline as our group departure dates are fixed. The date change is subject to availability of seat in group class which is subject to approval from the airline. We apply for the date change at the time of confirmation of the group but cannot confirm the same. In case, airline denies the return change. We will have to look at an alternative option for which any additional cost is to be paid by the client.
- The hotel will give the room double or twin as per the availability for which we have no control, the said is between the client and the hotel (bedding type availability )
- We book the room in a certain room type. Any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client by the hotel is as a dispute between the hotel and client for which we have no control. Also, any kind of amenities or services not provided by the hotel will be a dispute between the hotel or airline and the client
- We book basic room in the hotel booked by us unless specified the room category.
- NOT more than 3 passengers allowed in one room as per the European laws
- Please note that the above holiday is a fixed holiday for which any alteration or changes are not possible and any request for changes are subject to approval and availability.
- Please note that the above tour might require physical activity whereby a lot of walking is needed at theme parks and other tours. The tour might also require long hours of tours and arrivals which can be very late or early in the morning. All clients are expected to take full medical check up with a doctors approval before taking the above holiday package. In case any client is facing any medical problem, it is highly advisable to consult the doctor before undertaking the above holiday. Also, holidaysgenius.com takes no responsibility in case there is a medical illness during or after the tour because of any reason.
- Special assistance are subject to approval based on request
- The above tour cost is calculated as per the current taxes, visa charges and other charges as per the current date. Any change till the time of departure. Any additional cost of such nature will have to be taken care by the client.
- The Passenger should check all the vouchers / visa / tickets / passport before travelling and advise the company if there is any error before travelling
- The above tour is operated in a coach, any technical problem in the coach will be addressed in the right way, but there can be a situation where immediate solution is not provided (such as non functioning of air conditioning / toilet etc.) under no situation, holidaysgenius.com will be responsible for such problems
- All the documents will be given to the passenger 3 days before departure.
- You will be travelling on a budgeted Group tour in Coach and there can be delays and unexpected problems enroute for which Holidaysgenius.com takes no responsibility.
- Please note to take care of the visa processing and its time as we will not be responsible for any kind of delays or refusal of visa from the concerned consulate and the cancellation policy of the holiday will be applied.
- Any kind of disputes or refunds will not be verbally accepted. We will require the invoice, slips and requisite document with details to be able to process any refunds
- Any kind of delays in flight such as fog or technical problem Is not the responsibility of holidaysgenius.com and any kind of hotel cancellations and no shows will be the responsibility of the client
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at the Delhi court of law.
- Over and above the cancellation policy as mentioned above. If there is any extra or additional cancellation policy of airline, cruise, hotels etc. the client will be responsible for the same and have to be paid by the client. There are also some tickets that are 100 percent non-refundable which is also to be taken care by the client.
- No dispute will be entertained in case of a visa rejection of the passenger under any circumstances and on any grounds.
- The visa is granted to a passenger based on his/her personal profile and not the profile of Holidaysgenius.com, hence any rejection will not be the responsibility of Holidaysgenius.com.
- We also understand that the client accepts the above terms and conditions before reconfirming the above holiday.