Australia is an alluring country, which is surrounded by Indian and Pacific oceans. It is a perfect tourist destination for all kind of tourists whether they are a wild life enthusiast, a sports lover or a party animal. Holidaysgenius.com offers the best Australia tour packages at competitive rates. Check out the itinerary given below in which we have covered most of the prominent tourist places in Australia.
Destinations Covered : Gold Coast – Cairns – Port Douglas
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels -3 Star||Room Category|
|Gold Coast||3||Islander Resort Or Similar||Standard Room|
|Cairns||2||Coral Tree Inn Or Similar||Standard Room|
|Port Douglas||1||Mantra in the Village Or Similar||Standard Room|
DAY 1 : Arrive Brisbane – Gold Coast (2 hours)
Upon arrival, proceed to Gold Coast. Check into your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure. Upon arrival into Brisbane Airport collect your car from the car rental office and proceed to Gold Coast hotel for your check in. Check into your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: Gold Coast: Movie World
This morning after breakfast, you are escorted to the popular Warner Bros. MovieWorld! Become lost in a world of fantasy and fun, meet your favourite stars and super-heroes and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides and movie attractions. Plus, children of all ages can nowlearn to drive on the streets of the kid’s size version ofWarner Bros. MovieWorld at the brand newJunior Driving School. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: Gold Coast: Dream world
After breakfast, you can drive to Dream world. Gold Coast is famous for its Theme Parks and is rightly called the Disneyland of the South Pacific. It’s time for your transfer to Dreamworld!! Dreamworld is Australia’s biggest theme park with over 50 rides and attractions for the young and young at heart. Thrill seekers can enjoy the Big 9 Thrill Rides including ‘TailSpin’, meet Shrek, Po, Alex the Lion and more at The DreamWorks Experience and encounter Bengal and Sumatran tigers as they play, wrestle and swim on Tiger Island. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: Gold Coast – Cairns
After breakfast, check out from Gold Coast and drive to Brisbane airport. Return the car at the rental office before proceeding to board your flight to Cairns. Upon arrival, collect your car from the car rental office and proceed to Cairns hotel for your check in. Check into your hotel and the rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05: Cairns: Great Barrier Reef
Post breakfast; get set to explore the Great Barrier Reef which is registered as “Eighth Wonder of the World”. Enjoy snorkelling, swimming, view fish feeding and a ride in the semi-submersible. See the beautiful corals with the amazing range of brilliant colours. Enjoy a delicious lunch, morning and afternoon tea. Later this evening, your transfer to take you back to your hotel awaits you. The rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 06: Cairns – Port Douglas (1.5 hours)
Post breakfast today, pick up the rental car. Take the scenic drive from Cairns to Port Douglas on the way turn into the quaint town of Palm Cove, Australia’s spa capital, drive along the scenic stretch of beach. While you continue your drive to Port Douglas stop at Rex Lookout for breathtaking views of the beach and the Rainforests along Captain Cook Highway. Walk along the 4 mile beach, enjoy fine dining or the lovely street cafes,soak in Queensland lifestyle as you stroll along the town of Port Douglas. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07: Port Douglas
Today check out. Return the car at the rental office before proceeding to board your flight home. Your tryst down under comes to an end today, as you drive back to Cairns airport to board your flight back home.
—- Tour Ends —-
- 03 night’s accommodation in Gold Coast
- 02 night’s accommodation in Cairns
- 01 night’s accommodation in Port Douglas
- Daily Breakfast except on Day 01
- Dream World admission ticket
- MovieWorld admission ticket
- Full day Green Island Cruise include Buffet Lunch and Semi-Submarine on Seat in Coach basis
- Car rental fees as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Luggage truck & Porter
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are on per person basis and are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- Standard Check-in time : 1400hrs / Standard Check-out time: 12 noon
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel,transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
- Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
- The SIC Tours will be starting at a city centre point and the customer will be reaching the point of their own and validate the vouchers before starting the tour.There will be no pick up and drop off from the hotels for SIC Tours unless it is mentioned.
- Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
- Request you to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private
- No amendment( name changes , date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking is guaranteed
- It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
- In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
- Journey undertaken by air, land or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- All the hotels have been given as per your budget , kindly visit their respective websites for better understanding before confirming.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- “In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full”
Final cancellation policy for this package will be advised at the time of confirmation.