The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are most popular tourist destinations in India. For long period, these were shrouded in mystery because of their inaccessibility. But with the passage of time, the place has emerged as top tourist destinations in India. These islands are not less than paradise for adventure lovers. Andaman and Nicobar Islands are known for their natural beauty, beaches, sea-life, exotic flowers, etc. Apart from this, it is also considered as one of the top honeymoon destinations in India, since these untouched islands create an extremely romantic atmosphere for couples.
DAY 1: ARRIVE TO PORT BLAIR
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show.
Day 2: PORT BLAIR – ROSS ISLAND – NORTH BAY ISLAND (Coral Island)
Today after breakfast embark on a day long island Ferry. One of the most sought after activities. It covers a panorama of North Bay and Ross Island. It leaves a lasting impression.
DAY 3: PORT BLAIR – HAVELOCK ISLAND
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Ferry connecting the two islands. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by Our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. . After relaxation trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island.
DAY 4: HAVELOCK ISLAND- NEIL ISLANDS— PORT BLAIR.
Today after breakfast we head for trip to Neil islands, on arrival our representative will receive you and escort you to tour for Laxman Pur Beach and Bharatpur beach and Howrah Bridge. Evening return to Port Blair Night stay at Hotel.
DAY 5 PORT BLAIR – BARATANG ISLAND – PORT BLAIR
Early morning trip to Baratang, Barathang is an island with dense tropical forests. From tidal swamp forests and littoral forests by the coast to a mud volcano and limestone caves, this trip is meant for those who enjoy experiencing the wild in its raw form.
Today we shall cover visit to Mud Volcano Lime stone caves, boat journey through Mangrove Creeks & after Lunch trip to Mud Volcano and evening return to Port Blair, On the way see JARAWA’s ( the original Tribes of India)..
DAY 6: DEPART PORT BLAIR – AIRPORT DROPPING
Dropping to Airport with memories and terrific holidays at Andaman Islands.
• Air Fare/Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which are directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• GST @ 5%.
• Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
|Packages &Hotel Type
|Price (per person)
||Extra Person with bed/ 5 Yrs & Above
|BUDGET NON AC
|2 STAR AC
|3 STAR AC
|3 STAR DELUXE
|4 STAR AC
|LUXURY 5 STAR
* EPAI = Room Only
*CPAI = Breakfast
* MAPAI = Breakfast and one major meal (lunch/dinner)
* APAI = All meal
Please carry original id proof (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for security purpose & hotel policy.
Transfer from Airport will be provided from 06:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs. Else extra night surcharge will be applicable.
1.) Check-in 08:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 08:00 hrs. (Subject to Hotel timings. Guests are advised to confirm same with hotel while Check In at Hotel. Please note that we can – not extend hotel timings and are at discretion of Hotel only)
2.) On arrival of guest at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
3.) The tourism infrastructure in other islands is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of city & other developed destinations.
4.) We request guests to contact our executive in case of any complaint/suggestions instead of asking driver to follow according to their wish.
5.) On arrival of guests, we will provide them local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
6.) Please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back and we shall not be responsible / loss due to negligence by guest.
7.) If for any reason any tourist spot is closed we shall not cover it on next day and if guest wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
8.) If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be inform to our executive previous day of the schedule program before 16:00 hrs, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for the re-schedule the sightseeing.
9.) Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive.
- All rates quoted are on Per person basis (in Indian Rs) – Applicable for 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- GST @ 5%.
- Prices mentioned are the minimum quote and will be available on first-come, first-served basis
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- We reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Ferry to Islands is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case the sailing does not take place. However, we will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of Ferry.
- Only Indian citizens are entitled to make booking on these rates.
- We request the customers to provide their meal preference at the time of booking for convenience during the holiday
- Meal selections are available for vegetarian / non-vegetarian / Jain meals / Guajarati food.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
PAYMENT & RESERVATION TERMS:
You can make reservations with us by advising us your acceptance of the tour and travel date , name & Age of all the guests. We would immediately proceed to make tentative bookings. All services would be kept on confirmed basis only on receipt of 25% advance payments. You can make advance payments by depositing cash/ cheque/online transfer.
If You Cancel Your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- Prior to 45 days or more: 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure: 30% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure: 50% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure: 70%
- In case of no show: Full cost of the package.
The above may vary based on any specific cancellation charges as charged by the third party service provider.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather)
- we shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.