KDP2016 – Unlimited Memories at Kerala
Kerala is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India visited by millions of tourists from all across the globe. Kerala is globally renowned for its crystal clear beaches, backwaters and Ayurvedic treatment. In short, it’s a perfect holiday destination that can be enjoyed with both family and friends. It is advisable to book your Kerala holiday package in advance to avoid any kind of inconvenience. Below is the itinerary for an affordable Kerala tour package. If you need any assistance you can call at this number: +91-9317899290
|Hotels||Nights||Hotels -3 Star|
|Munnar||2||Elysium Gardens / Similar*|
|Thekkady||1||Hotel Grand Thekkady / Similar*|
|Kumarakom||1||Royal Riviera / Similar*|
|Kovalam||1||Soma Palmshore / Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort / Similar*|
Day 1: Delhi – Cochin – Munnar
On your arrival at Cochin Airport, our tour representative will meet you at the specified area and transfer you to Munnar (4 hrs drive). Munnar is a popular hill resort with its sprawling tea plantations and picturesque landscapes and often called as Nature Lovers’ Paradise. En route, take a stop at the beautiful Chiyyappara Waterfalls. On arriving Munnar, check in at the hotel and relax. Evening is free at your own leisure.
Stay overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar – Local Sightseeing
Rise to a beautiful morning and take a fill at breakfast. At 8.00 AM, set out for an exciting day with sightseeing. Visit Rajamalai/ Eravikulam National Park (Timing: 9AM- 4PM). There is a possibility for you to spot ‘Nilgiri Thars’ here, the rarest species of mountain goat. After capturing the stunning environs, further to Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam and Blossom Park. Return to hotel and enjoy a relaxed sleep.
Stay overnight at hotel in Munnar. (B)
Day 3: Munnar – Thekkady
After having morning breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Thekkady (110 kms, 4.5 hours drive). En route visit Spice Plantation and continue the drive to Thekkady. Check in at hotel on arrival and relax. Thekkady is home to famous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary where you can see nomadic tribes of wild elephants, boar, deer, and you may also spot the fierce Indian tiger. Later after some relaxation, you can opt for additional services like Elephant Safari (at an extra cost). Return to the hotel and sleep relaxed.
Stay overnight at hotel in Thekkady. (B)
Day 4: Thekkady- Kumarakom (150 kms, 5 hrs)
Get up to enjoy a mesmerising morning. Enjoy boating at Periyar Lake (7.30 AM- 9.30 AM) and come back to hotel for breakfast. Later check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom has immense natural beauty. It is famous for its mesmerising backwaters and houseboat experience. Check in to the hotel and relax. In the evening, you can go for Motor Boat Cruise at Vembanattu Lake (at extra cost). Later return to hotel and sleep relaxed.
Stay overnight at hotel in Kumarakom. (B)
Day 5: Kumarakom- Kovalam (180 kms, 6 hrs)
After morning breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Kovalam. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort. With high rocks and calm blue water bays, it is a true paradise for tourists. Check in at the hotel on arrival and relax. In the evening, you can step out to explore the white sand beaches and coconut trees with sea breeze gently playing with the waves. Return back to hotel and sleep relaxed.
Stay overnight at hotel in Kovalam. (B)
Day 6: Kovalam- Kanyakumari- Kovalam
Take a fill at morning breakfast and proceed for Kanyakumari sightseeing tour. Best described as southern-most end of India in Tamil Nadu, Kanyakumari or the Cape Comorin is one of the most popular tourist spots of India. This is the point where the three seas meet i.e. Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. Visit the famous Vivekananda Memorial Rock, Gandhi Museum and more. Later return to hotel and sleep relaxed.
Stay overnight at hotel in Kovalam. (B)
Day 7: Kovalam- Trivandrum (14 kms)- Delhi
Rise to a mesmerising morning in the exotic environs of Kovalam. Enjoy an extensive morning breakfast and later check out from the hotel to board your transfer to Trivandrum Airport for your return flight to Delhi.
Hope you had a great trip. (B)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
- Economy Class Airfare by Indigo Airlines
(Delhi – Cochin // Thiruvananthapuram – Delhi).
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Munnar.
(Elysium Gardens / Similar*)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Thekkady.
(Hotel Grand Thekkady / Similar*)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Kumarakom.
(Royal Riviera / Similar*)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Kovalam.
(Soma Palmshore / Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort / Similar*)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in the Hotel.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers by A/C Vehicle on Seat in Coach (Shared) basis
- Toll taxes, Driver Allowance and Parking are included during the Tour.
- All Applicable taxes.
|Flights from India||Delhi – Cochin (IndiGo Airlines)|
|Flights for India||Thiruvananthapuram – Delhi (IndiGo Airlines) [via Cochin]|
- Tip and Porter charges
- Entrances fees, Camera fees, Boating charges, etc. to be Paid Directly by the Guest at the time of Sightseeing.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Surcharge (if Any)
- Rs. 3,600/- (per person) Extra for stay at Deluxe House Boat
- Per person cost is calculated on the basis of Minimum 02 adults travelling together and sharing one double room.
- Extra adult is the 3rd person who shares the same double room and is provided with an extra bed or roll away mattress.
- Mostly the hotels allow 03 adults in one double room with an extra bed or 02 adults and 02 children below 12 years of age with one extra bed.
- All the guests (husband, wife & adult children) are requested to carry their photo identity proof in original & a photocopy to be produced & handed over at the time of Check In at the resort. This is mandatory.
- AC rooms not available in Munnar & Thekkady Hotels.
Terms & Conditions
- Please reach the airport 2 hours before the departure of the flight.
- In flight food and beverages are on chargeable basis.
- Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
- Web check in is not possible in our group packages.
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Complimentary Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours shall be provided as per schedule fixed by the hotel. However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- In airline no seat is provided to Infant.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 12 to 12 noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Proper swim wears are necessary to avail the swimming pool facility.
- Please note this Boat cruise is an outsourced facility and the hotel has no control on the profile and behavior of fellow passengers on board, moreover the hotel is not responsible for the safety and security of the in-house guests availing the same.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Mini bar facility available in the hotels is on chargeable basis.
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name.
- Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
Timings: Breakfast: 0800 – 1000 hrs
Lunch: 1300 – 1500 hrs
Dinner: 1930 – 2200 hrs
These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Airlines tickets once issued are Non Refundable.
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.