TF2016-Mussoorie And Haridwar
Uttarakhand is a peaceful holiday destination in India, known for dense forests, pilgrimage places, hills, national parks, etc. Mussoorie and Haridwar are the two major tourist destination in Uttarakhand, which are visited by tourists from all the corners of country. If you’re looking for a cheap and value for money Uttarakhand holiday package, give us call at +91-9317899290/+91-9317880763 or email us at: email@example.com. To know more about this package, read the itinerary given below.
|Destination||Hotel – 3 Star||Night||Room Category||Meal|
|Mussoorie||Hotel Nand Residency||2 night(s)||Standard Room||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Haridwar||Hotel Jasmine||1 night(s)||Deluxe Room||Breakfast and Dinner|
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi And Transfer To Mussoorie
Day 2: Mussoorie Sightseeing
Day 3: Mussoorie To Rishikesh To Haridwar
Day 4: Haridwar To Delhi Departure
- Air/ Train Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- All the services for the tour are provided by our partners. In case of any disputes Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible.
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at Chandigarh.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost or a minimum of 20,000 (which ever is higher) per person.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge a 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.