ZP2016–Comprehensive USA with east coast, west coast, Florida and Bahamas Cruise
Destinations Covered :
USA, globally known as the Land of Liberty is one of the most prominent tourist destinations in the world. Tourist from all across the globe visit this prosperous country to see its beautiful landscapes, vast cities, deserts, national parks, and of course its metropolitan culture. If you’re looking for a cheap vacation in the USA, check out this best USA tour packages from India.
New York / Philadelphia /Washington / Hershey / Niagara Falls / Orlando / Bahamas Cr uise – Nassau, Coco Cay / Miami / Las Vegas / Los Angeles / San Francisco / Fresno
|New York||2||Hampton inn / Hilton Millenium or simialr||Standard Room|
|Washington||1||Holiday inn / Comfort inn or similar||Standard Room|
|Niagara Falls||1||Quality inn at Falls or similar||Standard Room|
|Orlando||3||Hampton inn / Ramada or similar||Standard Room|
|Cruise||3||Inside State Cabin||Standard Room|
|Las Vegas||2||Monte Carlo / Excalibur or similar||Standard Room|
|Los Angeles||2||Best Western or similar||Standard Room|
|San Francisco||1||Best Western or similar||Standard Room|
|Fresno||1||Best Western or similar||Standard Room|
Day 1: New Delhi to New York
Arrive in New York in Style, The glamour of it all – The Big Apple ! New York ! America. On arrival, your tour manager will meet you af ter customs to welcome you and transfer you to your hotel. Later in the day you will have free time to unwind yourself and to explore the BIG Ne w York in style, you will be able to see the charm of times square. We suggest you to walk around th e central New York and see the beautiful shops, theatre’s, entertainment and be ready to dazzle yourself with the beauty of the city. Overnight at ho tel in New York.
Meals: Meals in Flight, Dinner
Day 2: New York
Today you will drive to Battery Par k and take a ferry to Liberty Island in New York harb our to see the world famous icon of freedom – The Statue of Liberty.
Did you know – The Statue of Liber ty was a gift from the French people commemorating the alliance of France and the United States during the American Revolution. Later we proceed fo r a guided city tour of New York where we see th e following Times Square | World Trade Center Si te | New York Stock Exchange | Wall Street | Tr inity Church | World Financial Center | Federal H all | Madison Square Park | Flatiron Building | South Street Seaport | US Customs Building | 5th Avenue | NBC’s Today Show Set | St. Patrick’s Cathedral | Central Park | Strawberry Fields | D akota Building and much more. Later we visit ‘one world’ which is on top of the tallest building in western hemisphere. The one world observ atory provides a complete panoramic view of the N ew York city – be ready for a breath taking view. Next, we visit ‘Top of the Rock’ at Rockefeller centre. 70 floors above there is a completely different New York that you see, you will be able to see the 360 degree view of New York. Overnight at Hotel in New York.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: New York – Philadelphia – Washington D C
Todayyou will depart from New Yor k and make your way to one of the most historical cities in the U.S: Philadelphia! There, you will visit historical sites and key locations that shaped th e country and government such as Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.Next, we drive to the capital of United States – Washington D C. This ride will give you an insight on the country side of United States as we drive through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Mary land. We arrive at The National Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC which has thousands of objects on display, includin g the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh’s S pirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module C olumbia, and a lunar rock you can touch.Later, we proceed for the city tour of Washington D C where we see the following Lincoln Memorial | Vietna m Veterans memorial | Korean War Memorial | Capitol Hill |USA Parliament | White House (Outside) –Home of the US President | Oval Office – The official office of the President and much more.Overnight at Hotel in Washington D C.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 4 : Washington D C – Hershey – Niagara Falls
Today we drive to Hershey in the s tate of Pennsylvania to visit the Hershey chocolate world. Explore the MANY WONDERS OF CHOCOLATE. At Hershey’s Chocolate World, get ready to experience the Great American Chocolate world to ur – an automated ride takes you through the step s of producing chocolate, from picking the cocoa beans to making candy bars. Yes! You get the Free Sample of the Great American Hershey Chocolate. Afterwards, you will travel to the Niagara Falls, New York to see one of the most beautiful natural wonders: the Niagara Falls! In the evening stro ll around and experience one of the lifetime mo ments, get up closer to the Horseshoe Falls and see the magic of the falls lit at night. Overnight at Hotel in Niagara Falls.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5: Niagara Falls – Orlando
Today we proceed for one of the main highlights of the tour – ‘Maid of the Mist’ – Boat ride. Journey into the heart of one of No rth America’s most powerful waterfalls, Hear the t hundering roar of 600,000 gallons of water falling right before your eyes. Feel the mighty rush of the mist on your face aboard the Maid of the Mist. It’s the only way to experience one of the world’s most amazing natural wonders. Later, we visit C ave of the Winds – The journey begins with an elevator ride 175 feet down into the Niagara Gorg e. Geared-up in a souvenir rain poncho and spe cially designed sandals, guests follow wooden walkways along Niagara River to the Hurricane Deck, just a few breath taking feet from the torrents of Niagara Falls. Here, rushing Bridal Veil Falls creates tropical storm-like conditions. Talk about a rush! Nowhere else on Earth gets you closer to the Falls!Later, we drive to the airport for o ur flight to Orlando, evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel in Orlando.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6: Orlando – Walt’s Disney Ma gic kingdom
Today we visit the world famous Walt’s Disney Magic Kingdom – Fairy tale dreams come true for people of all ages at Magic Kingdom park. Delight in classic attractions, enchan ting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters (Mickey, Donald, pluto) across 6 whimsical lands. See fantasy become a reality as yo u explore Adventureland (Jungle cruise), Frontier land (experience the Big Thunder Mountain roller coaster Ride), Liberty Square (see the hall of presidents), Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A. areas. Zoom through spa ce, become a swashbuckling pirate and watch fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle. Also see the brand new attraction ‘Stitch’s great escape’
Visit Animal Kingdom
Encounter exotic animals and exciting adventures at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, on e of the largest animal theme parks in the w orld. Home to more than 2,000 animals across 300 species, the park reflects Walt Disney’s dedication to conservation and is committed to animal care , education and research. Explore 6 enthralling lands: Oasis, Discovery Island, Africa, Rafiki’s Planet Watch, Asia and DinoLand, U.S.A. areas.Overnig ht at Hotel in Orlando
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 7: Orlando – Epcot: Innovation and Imagination
Today we visit one of the modern day theme park – Epcot. Explore exciting attractions, enchanting international pavilions, award-winn ing fireworks and seasonal special events. Celebrating the human spirit, Epcot has 2 distinct realm s: Future World, which features technological in novations, and World Showcase, which shares wit h Guests the culture and cuisine of 11 countries: Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, the United States, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom and Canada. Enter the hair-raising world of au to testing on one of the longest, fastest rides as ‘Test Track’. Experience the bumpy terrain, roar through hair-pin turns, speed into freezing cold chambers, and rush onto 50 degree curves at 60 m iles an hour. Train to be an astronaut at – ‘mission space’
Or Visit Sea World
Fantastic blend of marine animals and thrill rides, SeaWorld is home to both Shamu the killer whale and Kraken, the floorless coaster. Journey to Atlantis brings both concepts together: it’s an oceanic water-coaster with a 60 foot (18 meter) vertical drop. Little ones can ride a dolph in on the Sea Carousel, twist around on Jazzy Jellies, or ride the Shamu Express.Away from the rides, its beautifully landscaped grounds include a 17 a cre (6.9 hectare) lagoon, flamingo and pelican pon ds, and a lush tropical rainforest. SeaWorld also o ffers interactive programs, including the Sharks Deep Dive, which gives guests a chance to have limited, hands-off contact with more than 50 sharks. SeaWorld also provides opportunities to feed stingrays, sea lions, and other critters.Shows are equal ly spectacular.
Blue Horizons presents an extravag anza of light, music, dolphins, and acrobats in colo rful costumes,while Odyssea unveils a circus-like performance, complete with special effects to recr eate undersea life. At night, SeaWorld presents the Makahiki Luau, full-scale dinner show featuring S outh Seas-style food and the music and dance of th e Pacific Islands.
Or Visit Kennedy Space Centre
Your first stop will be the Astronau t Hall of Fame to discover the heroes of the Last Frontier – Outer Space. See the largest collection of personal astronaut memorabilia ever assembl ed. Experience actual space artifacts. Or, ride the wildest G-Force trainer and feel the pressure of four times of gravity. At the visitor centre of Kennedy Space Centre, you will find the only back-to-b ack twin IMAX theatres in the world showcasing two exciting motion pictures on screens 5-1/2 sto ries tall! These enormous screens and the state-o f-the-art sound system allows you to delve into the weightless environment of a space station, take a peek at the future in 3-D and experience the thrilling sensation of space flight. Ride the Shuttle Launch Experience and then join the NASA bus tour with stops at the shuttle launch pad ob servation tower and the Saturn V Centre to see a simulated lift-off.Overnight at hotel in Orlando
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 8: Orlando – Miami – Cruise (B ahamas)
Today after Breakfast, we drive to t he beautiful city of Miami. On arrival we have an o rientation tour of Miami, On this tour you will discover the beautiful side of the fashionable and exciting international hot spot. You will see the beautiful Mansions, yachts, Port of Miami, Litt le Havana and CalleOcho, South Beach Art Deco district, Coconut Grove, Brickell Avenue, Coral Ga bles and much more. Later we board aluxury crui se liner to Bahamasto have the experience of your life. Free time in cruise at leisure, watch some of the free shows tonight along with the welcome party or go to the casino and try your luck, Dinner on cruise, rest of the day at leisure with an overnight sail. Overnight at Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 9: Cruise (Nassau, Bahamas)
Today after Breakfast, your cruise ship will be docked in the beautiful island of Nassau, Bahamas. Go outside and enjoy the breath-takin g view of this beautiful island. You have an option t o explore the city on own or take one of the opti onal tours on board. Nassau – From the waterfront t o the end of Bay Street, you’ll find some of the b est duty-free shopping and a charming mix of architecture, both old and new. But there’s plenty to do besides shopping – swim with the dolphins, try y our luck in a casino or snorkel with colourful fish . Later come back to the cruise ship and enjoy the evening with beautiful events lined up. Dinner o n cruise. Overnight at Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 10: Cruise (Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas)
All our cruises to the Bahamas feat ure a whole day visit to Great Stirrup Cay, our idyllic island paradise reserved just for our guests. Stroll along soft, w hite-sand beaches and enjoy the many activities we have t o offer. Snorkel and see underwater delights, kayak in cryst al-clear water, then get revved up on a Wave Runner adve nture. The fun is endless here. Grab a bite at our new 8,5 00- square foot beach buffet and simply relax in your priv ate beachfront cabana. This tropical paradise is just for you. Take advantage.
Great Stirrup Cay is our sun-drenched private island paradise reserved just for our guests.The island is yours f or the day, so relax by walking along the expanded white sand beaches or, if you get a little adventurous, get up close and per sonal with the wildlife in Stingray Encounter. It’s a 250-Acre Island Oasis. Try Snorkelling in crystal-clear water beside a school of tropical fish is just one of the dozens of Great Stirrup Cay acti vities to do on the 250-acre island oasis. Enjoy your favourite cocktail followed by a complimentary midday beach-side BBQ a s calm ocean breezes blow through your hair.Ov ernight at Cruise
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 11: Cruise – Miami – Las Vegas
Today after Breakfast, you will rea ch back Miami after having a wonderful experience . Now you will board your flight to start your w est bound journey and explore the beautiful west coast of the United States of America. You arrive at Las Vegas – “Gamblers Paradise”. On Arrival, after we check in at the hotel we will start with the orientation tour of Las Vegas. The Night Tour gives you the chance to see the Las Vegas strip when it really comes to life – lighting up the dese rt sky with its glowing neon signs, stunning illuminated displays and dazzling visual effects. Get a cha nce to see the beautiful Hotels on the Las Vegas Boulevard, watch the Freemont street light show, Bellagio Water show and much more. Later enjoy a hot dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Las Vegas
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 12: Las Vegas
Enjoy Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, Las Vegas is known for its big and busty buffets, with a wide range of culinary options from across the w orld, Buffet breakfast at Las Vegas is not to be missed. Later enjoy your day at leisure in the entertain ment capital of the world or hop on for an (option al) tour to the Grand Canyon. Vast, magnificent a nd inarguably beautiful, the Grand Canyon is easily Arizona’s most distinguishable landmark – and a n atural wonder that you simply have to see to beli eve. Stretching 277 miles from end to end, steep, rocky walls descend more than a mile to the canyon ’s floor, where the wild Colorado River traces a swift course southwest. You will have an option to visit Grand canyon by land or air. Overnight at hotel in Las Vegas.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 13: Las Vegas – Los Angeles
Today after Breakfast, we travel to the beautiful city of Los Angeles – Home to Hollywood. On arrival we checkin at the hotel and later start our orientation tour of Los Angeles. Today you will see Beverly Hills – Home to the rich a nd famous, one of the most glamorous neighbou rhoods in L.A, Santa Monica and the Beaches, the world’s only solar powered Ferris Wheel , Brentwood, Westwood Village – Home to the U CLA Bruins, The Beverly Hilton, Rodeo Drive – Where the rich and famous shop at the many exclusiv e boutiques like Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Christian Dio r, Movie Stars Homes, Sunset Strip, The Hollywood Walk of Fame , Hollywood Boulevard, The Kodak/Dolby Theatre, Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Sign – You’ll have a magnificent view of the famous Hollywood Sign from Mulholland Drive, Farm ers Market, Olvera Street , Disney Concert Hall, Music Center, Chinatown and much more. Later enjoy dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Los Angeles
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 14: Los Angeles (Universal Studios)
Today after Breakfast, Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience at the Entertainment Capital of LA! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: Universal Studios Hollywood. Before entering the universal Studios, explore the beautiful universal walk with top res taurants and shopping which is full of entertainm ent. At universal studios experience Studio tour, try the Tram ride – must recommended, Transformers, The Simpson ride, Water world, Shrek 4-D, Jurassic park ride and much more. Later enjoy dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Lo s Angeles.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 15: Los Angeles – San Francisco
After breakfast, start your journey to San Francisco. Enjoy the panoramic view of the beautiful cities that you pass by as you arrive San Francisco. On arrival we take the 60-minute Golden Gate Bay Cruise and you’ll see why it’s the p erfect introduction to San Francisco. The narrated one-hour cruise does a loop of San Francisco Bay, sailing next to Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge. Rest of the day at leisure. Later enjoy Dinner at Local Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in San Francisco.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 16: San Francisco – Fresno
After breakfast, enjoy the City tour of San Francisco where you will see Golden Gate Bridge/Vista Point, Golden Gate Park , Twin Peaks (weather permitting), Chinatown, North Beach, P alace of Fine Arts ,Presidio National Park, Fishe rman’s Wharf – Once an active fishing port, a s mall working fishing fleet remains but the pri mary industry is tourism. Visit the wharf on youur own after returning from your bus tour. Stro ll past crab stands, dine at world famous seafoo d restaurants and enjoy family entertainment.G olden Gate Park, Pacific Ocean, Golden Gate Bridge & Vista Point,Civic Centre, Victorians / Pai nted Ladies, Union Square, Nob Hill and much mor e. Later drive to Fresno – California’s year roun d play ground. Later enjoy dinner at local India n restaurant.
Overnight at hotel in Fresno Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 17: San Francisco – Delhi
Breakfast at hotel, It’s time to say b ye to your friends and buddies with whom you enj oyed this memorable journey till you meet n ext time. Day free at leisure and later be dropped to airport for your flight back home.
Meals: Breakfast, Meals in Flight
—- Tour Ends —-
- 2 nights’ accommodation i n New York
- 1 night accommodation in Washington
- 1 night accommodation Ni agara Falls
- 3 night’s accommodation i n Orlando
- 3 night’s accommodation i n Bahamas Cruise
- 2 night’s accommodation i n Las Vegas
- 2 night’s accommodation i n Los Angels
- 1 night accommodation in San Francisco
- 1 night accommodation in Fresno
- Orientation tour of New York
- Ferry to liberty island
- Visit to One world observat ory and Top of the rock
- Orientation tour of Philadelphia
- Orientation tour of Washington
- Visit or Hershey chocolate world
- Visit to Niagara falls
- Made of the mist boat ride – Niagara falls
- Cave of the winds – Niagar a falls
- Orientation tour of Orland
- Walt’s Disney Magic kingdo m – Disney land or Animal Kingdom
- Epcot : Innovation and Imagination or Sea World or Kennedy space centre
- Orientation tour of Miami
- See Cruise inclusions below
- Las Vegas orientation tour with Freemont light show
- Limousine ride in Las Vegas
- Shopping stop at outlet Mall
- Orientation tour of Los Ang eles
- Universal Studios tour
- Orientation tour of San Francisco with Bay cruise
- Orientation tour of Fresno
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airfare with taxes
- Multiple entry USA Visa
- Normal Travel Insurance
- All transfers in Luxury coach
- Service of a well-trained tour manager throughout the tour
- Transportation to some of the most beautiful places on earth via cruise ship
- Dedicated Kids & Teen (age s 2-17) programming & spaces during at sea days until 10:30 pm and from departure un til 10:30 pm during port days Meals in the complimentary dining venues, i.e.:
- Two Main Dining ro oms on every ship Buffet 24-hour Dining venue (on select ships)
- Room service from 5 am to midnight (small service fee applies between midnight and 5 am)Outdoor Buffet (on select ships)
- Coffee Bar (regular coffee and pastries included, specialty coffees at n ominal extra charge) Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard unless it’s part of a dining entertainment production
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- In-stateroom TV programm ing (except for on-demand movies)
- Phone calls onboard the ship (stateroom to stateroom)
- Suite Guests receive additi onal amenities, based on the category of accommod ation.
Exclusions in Cruise :
- Service Charges/Gratuities
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Sodas and some other non -alcoholic beverages
- Spa and Salon Services
- Exercise classes
- Dining Entertainment
- Shore Excursions
- Internet Access
- Baby Sitting Services
- Phone calls off the ship
- Satellite connection for cellular phones
- Laundry Services
- Pizza Delivery
- May: 27
- June: 3, 10
- Qatar Airways or similar
COST NOT INCLUDED
- Any Tips to coach driver and Tour guide (Approx USD 3 per day)
- Any Optional Tour
- Courier charges for any doc umentation delivery outside Delhi
- Any increase in Airport tax es, Airfare, fuel surcharge, YQ Tax : currently calculated as on 12 January, 2016
- No portage Included
- Any expense of personal na ture such as Laundry wines, mineral water etc
- Any extension of the holida y before or after the dates specified
- Cost of Basic travel Quota e quivalent to USD 10,000
- Itinerary can be reversed or changed in accordance but inclusions will be provided
- Meals other than mentione d above in the Itinerary
- Rs. 45,000 per person at the time of booking.
- Balance payment has to be done 21 days prior to departure
- In case of Departure less than 21 days. Full payment has to be given at the time of the booking.
- Foreign currency will be paid to the hotel from your BTQ quota for which we w ill require a copy of your pan card.
Visa requirement: Multiple Entry U SA Visa
- Above Itinerary is a suggest ed itinerary and not a confirmed one as it can be c hanged by our local transporter
- Orientation tour means driving around the city with possible stop over’s. Visa documents should submitted 3 days after booking
- Some tours are dependent on weather conditions, in case of bad weather, the tour might not be operated and no refund will be given in that situation.
- In case of delay due to any reason such as traffic, weather, accidents, etc. , the tour can be delayed or cancelled, in tha t case the tour manager will take the decision to a mend the schedule accordingly.
- In case there is a delay in t he flight from the scheduled time, the services to be provided on that day might be affected or not provided.
- All above rates and service s are subject to availability and can be changed with out prior notice.
- All transfers and sightseeing are on Seat in coach basis.
- There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking of the holid ay package As of now, we are not holding any confirmed airline seats, hotel rooms.
- Actual ROE is charge at the time of confirmation. Currently calculated at 1 US D = INR 63 if any variation in the currency at the time of the final payment, the difference the final price shall be applicable
- No discount will be given in case the price of euro goes below 1 USD = INR 63
- Above prices are on Per person basis on Double Occupancy or as specified as o therwise Except the peak periods of congresses, fairs, local festivals
- All the payments have to b e done by client in INR which is from the Basic Trav el quota of USD 10,000 per person. Th e company will buy foreign exchange on behalf of t he passengers to pay to the vendors
- Please make sure you follow the timings given by the driver and guide for all th e services and transfers. In case you fail to follow the timings, the Driver will leave for which no refund will be given
- Hotels suggested in the itinerary can be changed and will be equivalent or mor e to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official rate sheet of the hotel.
- In case a passenger wants t o pay for a part or total payment in Euro’s the said can be done after chec king exchange rate from us on the day of payment
- The tour will be operated with a minimum of 20 passengers as otherwise the departure will be cancelled and full amount will be refunded to the passenger after ded ucting the visa, insurance and other a dministrative charges.
- The flight details are mostl y fixed but can change as well with an alternate flig ht (mostly in the case of date change)
- In case the passports or other important documents needs to be couriered, holidaysgenius.com would do so on your behalf but would not take any responsibility in case of loss or damage of the documents.
- Please note that the clients opting for extension of stay, have to be applied for date change with the airline as our group departure dates are fixed. The date change is subject to availability of seat in group class which is subject to approval from the airline. We apply for the date change at the tim e of confirmation of the group but cannot confirm t he same. In case, airline denies the retu rn change. We will have to look at an alternative o ption for which any additional cost is to be paid by the client.
- The hotel will give the room double or twin as per the availability for which we have no control, the said is betwee n the client and the hotel (bedding type availability )
- We book the room in a cer tain room type. Any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client by the hotel is as a dispute between the hotel and client for which we ha ve no control. Also, any kind of amenities or services not provided by the hotel will be a dispuute between the hotel or airline and the client
- We book basic room in the hotel booked by us unless specified the room categ ory.
- Please note that the above holiday is a fixed holiday for which any alteration or changes are not possible and any request for changes are subject to approval and availability.
- Please note that the above tour might require physical activity whereby a lot of walking is needed at theme parks and other tours. The tour might also require long hours of tours and arrivals which can be very late or early in the morning. All clients are expected to take full medical check up with a doctors approval before taking the above holiday pac kage. In case any client is facing any med ical problem, it is highly advisable to consult the do ctor before undertaking the above holiday. Also, holidaysgenius.com takes no responsibility in cas e there is a medical illness during or af ter the tour because of any reason.
- Special assistance are subje ct to approval based on request
- The above tour cost is calc lated as per the current taxes, visa charges and other charges as per the current date. Any change till the time of departure. Any additional cos t of such nature will have to be take n care by the client.
- The Passenger should check all the vouchers / visa / tickets / passport before travelling and advise the company if ther e is any error before travelling
- The above tour is operated in a coach, any technical problem in the coach will be addressed in the right way, but there can be a situation where immediate solution is not provided (such as non functioning of air conditioning / toilet etc.) under no situation, holidaysgenius.com will be responsible for such problems
- All the documents will be given to the passenger 3 days before departure.
- You will be travelling on a b udgeted Group tour in Coach and there can be del ays and unexpected problems enroute for which holidaysgenius.com takes no responsibility.
- Please note to take care of the visa processing and its time as we will not be responsible for any kind of delays or refusa l of visa from the concerned consulate and the can cellation policy of the holiday will be applied.
- Any kind of disputes or refu nds will not be verbally accepted. We will require the invoice, slips and requisite docume nt with details to be able to process any refunds
Final cancellation policy for this package will be advised at the time of confirmation.