Destinations Covered: Thimpu – Paro – Punakha
Bhutan is one of the top tourist destinations in the world that is visited by millions of people around the world. There are many tourist attractions around the country that make people to come Bhutan again and again. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Bhutan are: Dochu La Pass, Taktsang Lhakhang, Trongsa, Rukha, etc.
|Paro||1||Olathang or Similar||Standard Room|
|Thimpu||2||Hotel Riverview or Similar||Standard Room|
|Punakha||1||Damchen Resort or Similar||Standard Room|
ARRIVAL IN PARO
Arrival at Paro at different times & since this is the first day of the tour, there are no other activities planned except for arrival at Paro and transfer to your hotel. The tiny town of Paro is bursting with color and tradition overlooked by a dramatic dzong. Stay overnight at hotel.
PARO – THIMPU
Paro Sightseeing – visit the ruined fortress of Drugyel dzong which still attracts visitors due to the strategic location of the fort. The fort defended the Paro valley from the Tibetan invasion from the north in the early 17th century. On clear weather Mount Chomolhari 7320 meters can be seen towering over the dzong. Proceed through the beautiful valley to the watch tower or locally known as Ta-Dzong. It was housed into the National museum in the 1960s by the third King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. The seven floors museum highlights various aspects of Bhutanese culture and history dating back to the 7th century. Late after noon drive 2 hours to Thimphu (65 Kms) which is the capital of Bhutan. Evening free time. Overnight in Hotel.
Morning Thimphu sightseeing – visit the Memorial chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15 century Changangkha monastery and the new Drupthob nunnery temple. PM drive 3 hours to Wangduephodrang crossing the Dochula pass 3100 meters. On fine weather you will see the eastern Himalayan ranges including the highest mountain in Bhutan Mt.Gangar Punsum 7520 meters. The drive from the pass is all the way downhill dropping to the lower and warmer valleys of lobesa. Visit the Dzong from outside and the market area. Overnight in Hotel.
THIMPU – PUNAKHA
AM drive 45 minutes to Punakha and visit the Punakha Dzong which served as an old capital of Bhutan. The Dzong is built between two rivers known as “Phochu” (Male River) and “Mochu” (Female River). It takes almost four hours to drive between the windswept town of Wangdue and Trongsa. The route crosses the Black Mountains via Pele la (3240 m) before entering the broad, heavily cultivated Mangde Chhu Valley. Overnight stay at the hotel.
PUNAKHA – PARO
Drive back to Paro which from this town is at a distance of 135 km. Ready yourself for a mesmerizing 3 hrs journey through the beautiful landscapes. Transfer to airport for departure. Fly back to home.
- 01 night accommodation in Paro
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Thimpu
- 01 night accommodation in Punakha
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotels
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner
- All tours and sightseeing by exclusive car as per the itinerary
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.