“Discover or re-discover Sri Lanka in new and exciting way”
Sri Lanka is a diverse destination with an amazing range of experiences for such a small island. The recorded history of the Island dates back 2500 years when an exiled prince from north India drifted into the shores of Sri Lanka to establish the first known civilization here. There are countless places to visit in Sri Lanka which will surely take you into another world. Some of the popular tourist destinations in the Sri Lanka are: Sigiriya, Temple of Tooth, Adam’s Peak, Dambulla Cave, Yalla National Park, Bundala National Park, etc.
|Hotel Sapphire or Similar||3 star||Standard Room|
|Taj Samudra||5 star||Deluxe room|
Meet Greet and assist on arrival transfer to Colombo Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo.
COLOMBO SIGHT SEEING
Breakfast at Hotel in Colombo and proceed on a city and shopping tour. Colombo is the largest city and former administrative capital of Sri Lanka and is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and remnants of a bygone colonial era. Due to its large harbour and its strategic position along the East-West sea trade routes, Colombo was known to ancient traders 2,000 years ago. However it was only made the capital of the island when Sri Lanka was ceded to the British Empire in 1815. The main city is home to a majority of the Sri Lanka’s corporate offices, restaurants and entertainment venues. On this tour you will visit many of the historical, religious and commercial sites of Colombo including the historic and bustling Fort and Pettah, the elite residential Cinnamon Gardens, the Galle Face Green, Viharamahadevi Park and much more. Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo
Breakfast at Hotel Transfer from to Airport for departure flight.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Sri Lanka
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per above itinerary
- Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide/driver
- All applicable taxes
- Air fare
- VISA fees
- Lunch & Dinner throughout the tour
- All entrance fees at sightseeing should be paid directly by the guest
- Usage of vehicle beyond the given route drives after 06.00 PM, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
- Video and Camera permits at sites
- Tips & Portage
- Any other services not specified in above itinerary
- Rooms are always subject to availability.
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Rates are not applicable during special events, Peak season, Christmas, New Year week. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- The above rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.