Destinations Covered: Port Blair, Havelock
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are the two best honeymoon destinations in India, comprises of lots of worth-seeing places. Moreover, if you’re an adventure lover you can seek pleasure in trekking in the dense forests of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Apart from this, you can also get chance to see exotic flowers that are spread all around the islands.
|Destination||Nights||Hotels – 3 Star||Rooms Category|
|Port Blair||4||Day Marina or Similar||City view room|
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Stay overnight.
PORTBLAIR – HAVELOCK – PORBLAIR
The most awaited full-day trip to Havelock Island (Govt. ferry) which offers beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest. View Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No.7), Asia’s 7th most beautiful sea beach. In the evening return back from Havelock. Overnight stay in Portblair hotel.
PORTBLAIR – NORTH BAY, ROSS ISLAND AND VIPER ISLAND
The voyage begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to see under- water marine life and rarest varieties of corals by glass bottom boat and snorkelling in the North Bay. After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Harbour through a steamer in a Harbour Cruise which includes a trip to tiny, serene, beautiful island called “VIPER ISLAND” where the gallows is a sight to watch. Stay overnight at hotel.
The day’s program begins with the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands. Evening is free for Shopping. Stay overnight.
DEPARTURE FROM PORT BLAIR
Checkout from the hotel & drop at airport.
- 04 night’s accommodation in Port blair
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Return airport transfer by private AC car
- All transfers and sightseeing by private Air- conditioned car as per the itinerary
- Entry tickets, permits and boat tickets at all sightseeing points mentioned in the itinerary
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Snorkelling / scuba diving equipment rentals.
- Camera fees during sightseeing.
- Expenses of personal nature, water sports , tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.