Festival Date : 13 April, 2016 – 15 April, 2016
Duration : 03 Days
|Destinations||Hotels – 3 Star||Rooms Category||Nights|
|Bangkok||Citrus Sukhumvit 13 or Similar||Superior Room||03|
Day 1: 12, April
It’s that moment you’ve been waiting for, finally arriving at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in the amazing country of Thailand. No matter how long the flight might have been there’s an assurance that it’s definitely worth it.
Our English-speaking representative will be in the airport to give you a warm welcome. You will then proceed to your accommodation in Bangkok via private transfer. Check-in and relax your jet-lag away, energize for the next day’s activities. Stay overnight in Bangkok.
Day 2: 13, April
BANGKOK – SONGKRAN PARTY
Suk San Wan Songkran!
It’s all about throwing water and big crowd of people ganging – up to find their targets. This is probably the next best way to celebrate New Year (after fire crackers and all). When you finish breakfast in the hotel, you are set to join your splash-mates in Silom Road. If you haven’t bought a water-gun yet, there’s plenty along the road so nothing to worry about. ..Enjoy every second of this day!
You can grab lunch and dinner on your own. Eateries are everywhere in the city, whether you like a budget meal or expensive dining. Bangkok has it all. Return in the hotel after a busy day. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 3: 14, April
BANGKOK – SONGKRAN PARTY
The delightful celebration continues, after having breakfast in the hotel you can lock and load that water-gun of yours and get out there for another day of Songkran. The Silom area will be bustling with more people mercilessly spraying, splashing and throwing water to each other. The sky is the limit on celebrating this event, so make the very best of the festivity while you are at it!
Lunch and dinner will be where you’d want it to be. Indulge on some Thai cuisines which you can easily find in every corner or quench your thirst with refreshing fruit shakes or ice-teas. When you want to call it a day/night, head back to your hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4: 15, April
BANGKOK – SONGKRAN PARTY
Last day for celebrating Songkran, the water splashing might have subside by this day but there is still a lot of fun in the city. Breakfast will be provided in the hotel, and then you can take on the city and engage with more fun-filled activities.
You can go back to Silom Road again if desired and if not, check for other places in the city or stroll along the Sukhumvit Road for street-shopping, massage, restaurants and more to love. Return in the hotel after another joyful day. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: 16, April
BANGKOK (HALF DAY CITY TOUR AND SIAM NIRAMIT SHOW)
Show Time: At Siam Niramit Bangkok, the show starts at 20.00hrs., but gate open at 17.00 hrs. for access to the restaurant, and to enjoy other pre-show attractions.
An extravagant show about the history of Thailand that involves stunning costumes, skillful dancers, entertaining music, state-of-the-art techniques and cutting-edge light and sound system; that what this 2,000-seat theatre has to offer. The 80-minute show that aims to portray Thai cultural heritage is narrated in three acts: ‘Journey Back into History,’ ‘Journey Beyond Imagination,’ and ‘Journey Through Joyous Festivals’ that you’ll be never disappointed. Visit the theatre early and you’ll be able to enjoy walking through a Thai village that shows the lifestyle of ancient locals.
Day 6: 17, April
DEPART – BANGKOK AIRPORT
What a good week it has been! To be a part of a festival such as Songkran is just awesome. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight home or for your selected add-on journey.
- 05 nights accommodation in Bangkok on double/twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Half Day Temple & City Tour – SIC (Seat in Coach) basis
- Siam Niramit Show with Dinner (Private Transfer No Guide)
- Transfer from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Bangkok hotel – SIC basis
- Transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Suvarnabhumi International Airport – SIC basis
- All applicable taxes
- Domestic / International Air Ticket.
- Tourist Visa on arrival and Travel insurance
- Meals not specified above.
- Tips and Porterage.
- Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc.)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- The rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- Visa on arrival THB 1000 per person to Indian passport holder (carry 2 passport size photograph, hotel voucher, air tickets)
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.