Seychelles is like a jewel in the Indian Ocean. It is known for its various tourist attractions. Whether you are on honeymoon or want to explore the beauty of nature, it’s a perfect destination for you. Seychelles is an abode of various striking beaches, nature reserves and coral reefs.
Seychelles is a perfect honeymoon destination, where you can enjoy lots of water sports and beach activities. Apart from this, there are many must see places in Seychelles such as Petite Anse, Dauban Mausoleum, Aride Island, Sainte Anne Marine National Park, Bicentennial Monument, etc. So book tour to Seychelles today and make your vacations memorable.
|Praslin||Berjaya Praslin Resort or Similar||Deluxe Room||2|
|Mahe Island||Coral Strand Hotel or Similar||Standard Room||2|
ARRIVE MAHE – PRASLIN ISLAND
On arrival at Seychelles Airport, you will be met and transferred by our local representative to Inter Island Quay for your boat transfer from Mahé Island to Praslin Island. From Praslin, take another 10 minute ferry to Anse La Farine. The rest of the day is free to explore the resort on your own. Overnight at New Emerald Cove. It is situated between the sea at Anse La Farine Beach and the thickly wooded hills of “Au Morne”, which cuts it off from the rest of Praslin. It faces yet another resort on a private island just offshore, Round Island. And it is in full view of the world famous La Digue Island which lies less than 4 miles away.
Praslin, is Seychelles’ second largest island. It lies 45km to the northeast of Mahé and measures 10km by 3.7km. A leisurely tour around the island by car will take approximately 2 hours. The site of the fabulous Vallée de Mai, one of Seychelles’s two UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The island features truly exquisite beaches such as Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette, both appearing on the top-10 list of world’s best beaches in recent years.
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day is free at Leisure to explore the destination or hotel facilities. Or you may opt from the optional activities/day tours available. Overnight at resort.
PRASLIN ISLAND – MAHE
After breakfast at the hotel, check – out and take boat from Anse La Farine jetty to Praslin and further Boat Transfer form Praslin Island to Mahe Island. On arrival at, take land transfer from Inter Island Quay to Kempinski Resort. Rest of the day is free for you to explore the resort. Overnight at Kempinski Resort.
Mahé, measuring 28km long by 8km wide, is the largest island and cultural and economic hub of the Inner Islands, and the international gateway to Seychelles. It is home to the international airport and the nation’s capital, Victoria. The island is home to almost 90% of the total population reflecting Seychelles’ diverse ethnicity and descent from African, Indian, Chinese and European populations, and is the seat of government and the chief centre of commerce.
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day is free at Leisure to explore the destination or hotel facilities. Or you may opt from the optional activities/day tours available. Overnight at Resort.
MAHE ISLAND – AIRPORT
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Mahe
- 2 Nights accommodation at Praslin
- Meal Plan: Half board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- Assistance during stay and at departure
- Land Transfers on Both Islands Mahé Island & Praslin Island
- Boat Transfers: Mahé to Praslin to Mahé (Upper Deck Island Hopper)
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat – in – Coach Basis
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Tourist Visa on arrival and Travel Insurance
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability
- The above rates are on per person basis
- The rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- Passport should be valid up to six months from the date of return.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.