Festival Duration: 05 Jul 2016 – 15 Jul 2016
Location: Pamplona, Spain
|Hotel AC Cuidad||4 star||04|
Day 1: 08 July, 2016
Arrival into Pamplona. Walking tour of Pamplona, including a tour of the ROTB course with a run veteran
Afternoon Arrival Day happy hour with wine and tapas.
Day 2: 09 July, 2016
Morning Enjoy breakfast and watch the Running of the Bulls from VIP Balcony
Afternoon Traditional Spanish Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3: 10 July, 2016
Afternoon Attend a real bullfight at the Pamplona stadium
Day 4: 11 July, 2016
Free Day – enjoy the festival on your own or consider spending the day in San Sebastian,a beach town about an hour.
Day 5: 12 July, 2016
Departure from Pamplona.
—Tour Ends —
- 04 nights accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Morning on the VIP balcony
- Evening spent at the Bull fight
- Walking tour of the bull run route
- Banquet Dinner
- Tapas Happy Hour
- Experienced on site guide
- All applicable taxes
- Air fare
- Tourist Visa and Travel insurance
- Meals not specified above.
- Tips and Porterage.
- Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc.)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- The rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.