Destinations Covered : London
Main Attractions: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminister Abbey, London Eye, Sea Life Aquarium
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels -3 Star||Room Category|
|London||4||39 Studios||Double Studio|
DAY 1 : London Heathrow Airport – CENTRAL/WEST LONDON ( London )
Welcome Upon arrival at London Heathrow international airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer to hotel.Check in into hotel and relax for the day or enjoy city at your own pace and comfort. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: Half Day Morning London Tour SIC ( London )
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We’ll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial. We head to St James’ Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen’s Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard.Inclusions :
Personal Audio Headset
Pick up from hotel in the morning
DAY 03: Half Day Coca Cola London Eye Standard Ticket ( London )
The Coca-Cola London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. The experience will take about 30 minutes and offers spectacular views of some of the capital’s most famous landmarks, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Nelson’s Column and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
-London Eye Standard Ticket
-Standard Ticket for the London Eye – check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time.
DAY 04: Full Day At Leisure London ( London )
The day is free to spend as per your interests. We have nothing planned for today as far as sightseeing or activities are concerned, however your hotel accommodation remains same as chosen.
DAY 05: CENTRAL/WEST LONDON – London Heathrow Airport ( London )
Today After breakfast , check out from hotel and proceed to Airport. Return home happily and share wonderful memories with your family and friends.
—- Tour Ends —-
- 4 Night’s accommodation in London
- Meals as specified with selected hotels
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary and are operated on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Air Fare
- Visa fees
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are in US dollars and are on per person basis and are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- Standard Check-in time : 1400hrs / Standard Check-out time: 12 noon
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel,transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
- Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
- Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
- Request you to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private
- No amendment( name changes , date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking is guaranteed
- It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
- In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- “In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full”
Final cancellation policy for this package will be advised at the time of confirmation.