Destinations Covered: Jaipur – Pushkar – Udaipur
Rajasthan is a colorful state, always praised for its culture, music, cuisine, dialect and above all its historical significance. It appeals to all kinds of tourists whether they are honeymooners or lovers of historical monuments. It is a state where tradition blends with modernity and people respect their heritage. So, in this package, we have covered all the major tourist attractions of the Rajasthan such as Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, etc. For more details, follow our itinerary plan given below.
|Destination||Hotel – 3 Star||Nights||Room Category|
|Jaipur||Arya Niwas or Similar||2||Superior Double|
|Pushkar||Pushkar Heritage or Similar||1||Deluxe Room|
|Udaipur||Jaiwana Haveli or Similar||2||Double room|
On arrival in Jaipur, get transferred to your hotel, unpack and relax. Later, set out to visit the City Palace, an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards. Visit the Palace Museum that houses a collection of rare manuscripts, armory, costumes, carpets and miniature paintings. Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory built in 17th century. Lastly, drive past the Hawa Mahal, popularly known as The Palace of Winds. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in your hotel.
After a hearty breakfast, drive just outside Jaipur city to visit Amber fort, the ancient capital of Jaipur. Here you will see magnificent palaces with walls covered with mirrored mosaics. You have the rest of the day at leisure for shopping and other activities. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in your hotel.
JAIPUR – PUSHKAR
After breakfast, proceed to Pushkar. On arrival, check-in to the hotel, unpack and relax. Visit Pushkar Kund and Brahma Temple. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in your hotel.
PUSHKAR – UDAIPUR
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur. On arrival, check-in to the hotel, unpack and relax. Enjoy boating on Lake Pichola. Stay overnight at the hotel in Udaipur.
After a hearty breakfast, start your sightseeing tour with a visit to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari and Maharana Pratap Smarak. Afterwards, you may proceed to visit the Museum of Folk Arts and Vintage Car Museum, followed by the City Palace and Crystal Art Gallery. Stay overnight at the hotel in Udaipur.
DEPARTURE FROM UDAIPUR
After breakfast, check-out from your hotel and get transferred to the airport / railway station for your onward journey.
- 02 nights accommodation in Jaipur
- 01 night accommodation in Pushkar
- 02 nights accommodation in Udaipur
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- Return airport/railway station transfers
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by an Air-conditioned car for the entire trip
- 01 way Elephant ride at Amer fort rampart.
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air or Train Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.