Darjeeling is one of the blissful tourist destinations in North East India surrounded by beautiful valleys and forest. So this summer, spend your summer vacations with your friends and family in the lap of nature with our best Darjeeling north east India tour packages. Read out the complete North East Tour package itinerary given below.
Destination-Darjeeling 02N + Kalimpong 01N + Gangtok 02N
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels – 3 Star||Meal|
|Darjeeling||2 night(s)||Anand Palace / Similar||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Kalimpong||1 night(s)||Bellus / Similar||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Gangtok||1 night(s)||Rendzvous / Sidlon Residency/ Similar||Breakfast and Dinner|
Day 01: NJP Rly Stn / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (About 90 kms / 03 hrs drive)
On arrival at NJP station / IXB airport welcome to our representative & transfer to Darjeeling. Check-in to your hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling (Local sightseeing)
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Kalimpong (58 kms / 02 hrs drive) And Kalimpong sightseeing
After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong. check-in to your hotel. After freshen up half day city tour visit Mangal Dham, Delo Hill, Dr. Grahams Home, Durbin Dhara Hills & Flowers Nurserie. back to hotel. Night halt at Kalimpong
Day 04: Kalimpong to Gangtok (75 KM / 2.5 hrs drive) & Gangtok sightseeing
After Breakfast proceed to Gangtok. Check-in to your hotel. Afternoon half day city tour visit BonJhakri Falls, Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sunday), Do-dul-Chorten, Flower Exhibition centre, etc. Night halt at Gangtok
Day 05: Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir-New)This Morning start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir. Afternoon back to the hotel. Night halt at Gangtok
Day 06: Gangtok – NJP Rly Stn /IXB Airport (About 125 kms / 04 hrs drive)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast Check out from hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
- Meet & Assistance on arrival.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis.
- Extra Person will sharing with parents room with bed / mattress.
- Meal Plan as per mention our Package cost sheet (CP/MAP). No Enroute Meal.
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis not on disposal.
- AC Xylo / Innova / Scorpio (2–6 pax). (The AC will be on when the car is on move only. While traveling in the plains the clients would be needing AC will be switch on.
- When the car is traveling uphill AC will be switch off.)
- other all package by Non Ac Sumo (5–8 packs) & Wagon-R/Maruti Omni (up to 4 packs) Maximum.
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal (point to point basis).
- All hotel taxes.
- Air Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client,which is directly payable on the spot).
- Expenses of personal nature, activities, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are on per person basis
- All the services for the tour are provided by our partners. In case of any disputes Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible.
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at Chandigarh
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge a 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.