Mumbai or you can say the ‘city of dreams’ is one of the fastest growing cities in India. This metro city comes under the district of Maharashtra, known for its metropolitan culture. The best thing about this city is that it never sleeps. Moreover, it is an epicenter of the largest film industry, better known as ‘Bollywood’. Mumbai holds lots of worth seeing places in its surrounding where you can see the real culture of the city. There are many places to visit near Mumbai such as Gateway of India, Essel World, Elephanta Caves, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Haji Ali, Girgaum Chowpatty, Siddhivinayak Temple, Kanheri Caves, Global Vipassana Pagoda, etc.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel – 3 Star||Room Category|
|Mumbai||3||Ginger Hotel – 3 Star||Standard Room|
Day 1: Arrival – Mumbai
Upon your arrival in Mumbai, check into the hotel. The evening is free to relax and explore the nearby sights. For instance, you can visit the famous Juhu Beach and watch the sun in reddish hues. You can also savor the mouth-watering Mumbai ‘Pav-Bhaji’ and Bhel on the beach. Stay overnight in Mumbai.
Day 2: Mumbai
Today, in the morning, proceed towards the Elephanta Caves and city tour on your own. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Gateway of India. Then there is Elephanta Caves, located on an island about 10 kilometers away from the shores of Mumbai. These caves comprise of temples carved from solid rock dating back to the 7th century. The main attraction is the three-headed bust of Lord Shiva, famously known as ‘Trimurti’. Thereafter, proceed on a city tour. Later, halt at the Gateway of India for photo stop, drive past monuments built during the British era such as Mumbai University, Rajabai Clock Tower, High Court and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (VT).
You may choose to stroll across Fashion Street, a stretch famous for its export clothing and accessories. Later drive past Marine Drive also known as the Queen’s Necklace. Ascend Malabar Hill to visit the beautifully adorned Jain Temple and the Hanging Garden. Later, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Mumbai
After breakfast, proceed to visit Haji Ali Dargah; it is one of the most recognizable landmarks of the city. At noon, you will visit to Prince of Wales Museum, Assembly Hall ,Nariman Point, Kamla Nehru Park, Chowpatty Beach. Overnight Hotel.
Day 4: Mumbai – Departure
Post an early morning breakfast, you will be transferred to the nearby Railway Station/Airport for your onwards journey.
• 03 nights’ accommodation in Mumbai
• Daily Breakfast at hotel
• Return airport/railway station transfers by exclusive car
• All transfers and sightseeing by private car with dedicated chauffer
• All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
• All applicable taxes
- Air or Train Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.