TF2016-Waves of Ladakh Package
Ladakh is one the most popular summer destinations in India, where tourists love to come from all corners of the world. So, if you’re planning too for leh ladakh tour in April, check out our best Ladakh packages.
Destination cover- 2N Leh , 1N Sham Valley , 1N Pangong and 1N Leh
|Destination||Nights||Hotels Category||Category||Rooms Category|
|Leh||2 night(s)||The Kaal Hotel||Deluxe Room||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Sham Valley||1 night(s)||Alchi Resorts||Deluxe Room||All Meals|
|Pangong||1 night(s)||Pangong Delight Camp||Deluxe Room||All Meals|
|Leh||1 night(s)||The Kaal Hotel||Deluxe Tent||Breakfast and Dinner|
Day 1: Arrival At Leh
- Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.)
- Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel.
- Evening Visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Leh To Sham Valley (75 Kms / 4 Hrs)
- After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. Enroute visiting Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River, Just before Saspul a road to the right takes you for your visit to the Likir Monastery, Likir is one of the most active monasteries in the region. As you drive up to the monastery a recently installed colossal gilded image of the Maitreya out in the open is one of the most impressive sights in Ladakh.
- After visiting the Monastery you continue your drive along the River Indus to or Uletokpo or Tingmosgang enroute visiting
- Ridzong Monastery, there is the option to walk up to the Monastery for those that wish to do so. Hidden at the end of a steep valley, the first view of the Monastery is dramatic.
- After visiting above places we drive further and check in at our camp / hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Sham Valley – Leh Via Lamayuru(180km /05-06hrs)
- Post breakfast you drive to the 11th Century Lamayuru Monastery enroute visiting the mesmerizing Moon Landscapes (you will believe why the name of this area is Moonland. Exactly the same formations of Land are visible as on the moon), Lamayuru is spectacularly located along the valley plain and surrounded by mountains on all sides.
- On your return drive to Leh you first visit the Alchi Gompa. The complex of temples located within the village is the most celebrated of Ladakh’s monasteries and dates back to the 11th century.
- After visiting Alchi we drive back to Leh.Finally you arrive back at Leh for an overnight stay at your Hotel.
Day 4: Leh To Pangong Kale (140kms/4-5 Hrs – One Ways)
- After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake enroute visiting Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh &3 Idiots Rancho School& further 5 Kms Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village. After visiting above two monasteries we drive further towards Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village.
- Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “Indo China Border”. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.
- After the success of 3 Idiots, this beautiful natural location has attracted more tourists from all over the world.
- Upon arrival we check in at our Camp Near Pangong lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp.
Day 5: Pangong Lake To Leh (140kms / 6hrs)
- Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight.
- In the evening you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping.
Day 6: Depart (fly Out)
- 2 nights stay in Leh
- Stay in Deluxe Room at The Kaal Hotel (Including Breakfast and Dinner)
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour(Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace)
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour(Gurudwara Patthar Sahib,Confluence of the Indus and Zanskar Rivers,Likir Monastery,Ridzong Monastery)
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour(Lamayuru Monastery & Alchi Gompa)
- Hemis Monastery
- Shey Palace
- Changla Pass
- 1 nights stay in Sham Valley
- Stay in Deluxe Room at Alchi Resorts (Including All Meals)
- 1 nights stay in Pangong
- Stay in Standard Tent at Pangong Delight Camp (Including All Meals)
- Pangong Lake
- 1 nights stay in Leh
- Stay in Deluxe Room at The Kaal Hotel (Including Breakfast and Dinner)
- Road Transport from Leh – Non AC Innova
- 9W – 2366 from Delhi to Leh (06:15 AM- 07:45 AM)
- G8 – 204 from Leh to Delhi (08:35 AM – 09:55 AM)
** Please note flight fares are dynamic and keep changing, we recommend you to reserve your trip at the earliest
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Still camera/ video camera charges
- Travel insurance
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- All the services for the tour are provided by our partners. In case of any disputes Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible.
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- Hotel Confirmed in group will be considered final. Base category rooms in hotel booked.
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Booking subject to availability
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at Chandigarh.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
Airline Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation will be as per the airlines cancellation policy
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.