Kashmir is an idyllic paradise blessed with eye-pleasing natural beauty. It is one of the most scenic destinations for Indian as well as foreign tourists. So what you are waiting for, book our Kashmir deluxe package containing everything from airfare to transfers to hotel to meal to sightseeing. For more info call us at +91-9317899290/+91-9317880763 or email us at: email@example.com.
For the detail of this package, read the itinerary, given below.
|Destination||Nights||Hotels Category||Category||Rooms Category|
|Srinagar||1 night(s)||The Grand Mamta||Deluxe Room||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Gulmarg||1 night(s)||Royal Park||Deluxe Room||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Pahalgam||2 night(s)||Hotel Hilltop||Double Deluxe Room||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||New Alexandra Group of Houseboats||Deluxe Room||Breakfast and Dinner|
Day 01: Delhi To Srinagar
- Below mentioned are the places of interest in and around. We are providing you the guidance regarding the sightseeing to make your travel more pleasurable and memorable. Have a Happy Tour with Your Perfect Travelling Partner”
- Meet upon arrival at Srinagar airport by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Late afternoon enjoy a majestic Shikara ride on the famous Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with, which is often compared to Venice. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Srinagar To Gulmarg
Morning after breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers ( 140 kms /3 ½ hrs) situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, enjoy the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. In winter, Gulmarg acquires a new persona, that of the country’s premier skiing resort, Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. Experience the Breathtaking View of the Gulmarg from the Gondola cable car. Gulmarg also offers some excellent opportunities for long walks. Walking along Gulmarg circle path you only have to look down to have a complete view of the valley including Srinagar. A fine view can also be had of Nanga Parbat. The Naked Mountain which is over 26000 fetes and dominates the entire region. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Gulmarg To Pahalgam
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Pahalgam (7200 fts) “Village of Shepherds” for overnight stay. (97 kms /2 hrs) En-route visiting the world famous Saffron growing fields, Awantipura ruins (9th Century) and Mattan Temple(Sun temple). Pahalgam is also famous for Indian film Industry (Bollywood). On Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes and also base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Enjoy the Natural beauty, river and environs therein. Dinner and overnight in the Hotel
Day 04: Pahalgam Sightseeing
- After breakfast the day is free to explore the Lidder valley on your own cost by using a local Vehicle from the below options:
- Option 1. Visit to Aru Valley, which is a small village, 15 km upstream the Lidder River, The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. Option 2. Visit to Chandanwari, 16 Km which is the starting point of the sacred Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge, Enroute you can visit Hajan, an idyllic picnic spot and Betaab valley where the famous Bollywood movie Betaab was shot. Option 3. You can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Lidder and enjoy a picnic on riverside. Option 4. You can enjoy pony rides to Baisaran meadow, surrounded by thickly wooded pine forest and snow-capped mountains. This grassy glen offers a panoramic view of Pahalgam town and LidderValley. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 05: Pahalgam To Srinagar
Morning after breakfast drive back to Srinagar. After fresh up at Houseboat proceed for sightseeing of the Mughal gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure), built by Asif Khan brother-in-law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. These beautiful mountains are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. Distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. En-route, visit a carpet weaving factory. Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 06: Srinagar Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport to board flight for onward destination. Tour ends, but memories continue.
- Accommodation for 05 Nights on Double sharing basis
- Meals- Breakfast and Dinner at hotel
- Return Airfare
- All Transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Indica car as per the itinerary
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
|Flights from Chandigarh||SG – 130 from Chandigarh to Srinagar|
|Flights for Srinagar||SG – 127 from Srinagar to Chandigarh|
- Any kind of insurance, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back
- Lunch & personal expenses like entry ticket any, telephone laundry, or anything which is not mentioned above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- Air fare subject to change anytime
Airline Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation will be as per the airlines cancellation policy
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.