Hong Kong, founded as small fishing village has turned into a most popular tourist destination in the world. It is a cosmopolitan city where East truly meets West. There are numerous places to visit in Hong Kong, such as Hong Kong Disneyland, Ocean Park, Ladies’ Market, Temple Street, Clock Tower, etc. So, don’t wait, get best deal to Hongkong from our travel experts.
|Hotels Category||Category||Rooms Category|
|Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong or similar||3 star||Standard Room|
|Regal Oriental or similar||4 star||Superior Room|
|Royal Plaza or similar||5 star||Plaza Deluxe|
ARRIVE HONG KONG
Upon arrival at Hong Kong Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you for your transfer to the city centre hotel. Hong Kong is an extraordinary destination for your vacation. In addition to fantastic shopping, food, museums and festivals, it offers an intriguing heritage, breathtaking views and vistas, and unique family entertainment. The rest of the day is free at leisure to relax. Stay overnight at hotel.
HONG KONG – CITY TOUR
After breakfast; proceed for the city tour to familiarize yourself with the sights and sounds of the city. Visit the famous tourist attractions like Victoria Peak (Top level), Repulse Bay, Golden Bauhinia and the famous jewellery factory amongst others. After the city tour you will be dropped off at Madame Tussauds, return back to the hotel on your own. Stay overnight at hotel.
HONG KONG – DAY AT LEISURE
After breakfast, the day is at leisure to explore the plethora of activities Hong Kong has to offer. Stay overnight at hotel.
HONG KONG – DEPART
After enjoying a hearty breakfast, proceed to Hong Kong Airport for your flight back home.
- 03 nights accommodation in Hongkong on double/twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Half day Hongkong city tour
- Madame Tussauds Ticket
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers
- All tours and transfers are on seat-in-coach basis
- All applicable taxes
- Air fare
- Tourist Visa on arrival and Travel insurance
- Meals not specified above.
- Tips and Porterage.
- Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc.)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- The rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- Visa on arrival THB 1000 per person to Indian passport holder (carry 2 passport size photograph, hotel voucher, air tickets)
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.