DP2016-Jewels of Europe
Spend few days in mesmerizing Europe and enjoy some best moments with your friends and family. Get the best deal on our European vacation packages.
To know more about this package, read out the complete itinerary given below.
Destinations Covered : 3N Switzerland, 1N Germany, 1N Amsterdam, 3N Paris
NH Zurich Airport / Novotel Zurich Airport Messe /
Hotel Terrace / Hotel Central /
Park Inn by Radisson Zurich Airport or Similar
Ramada Huerth /
Park Inn by Radisson Heppenheim or Similar
ibis Amsterdam Airport /
NH Naarden or Similar
BEST WESTERN /
Ibis Paris CDG Airport /
Park Inn by Radisson Paris CDG Airport Hotel or Similar
- Cost of your Round trip Economy class Airfare valid for the duration of the Tour.
- Airport taxes as per the routing of the Tour.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Switzerland.
(NH Zurich Airport / Novotel Zurich Airport Messe / Hotel Terrace / Hotel Central / Park Inn by Radisson Zurich Airport or Similar)
- Zurich City tour
- 1 Night accommodation in Germany.
(Ramada Huerth / Park Inn by Radisson Heppenheim or Similar)
- View the magnificent Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- Black Forest in Germany
- Cologne Cathedral
- 1 Night accommodation in Amsterdam.
(ibis Amsterdam Airport / NH Naarden or Similar)
- Orientation Amsterdam City tour
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- 3 Nights accommodation in Paris.
(BEST WESTERN / Ibis Paris CDG Airport / Park Inn by Radisson Paris CDG Airport Hotel or Similar)
- Guided Paris City tour
- Eiffel Tower 2nd Level / Montparnasse
- Seine River Cruise
- Cost of the Visa.
- Services of Tour Manager or Local Representatives.
- Meals (Breakfast & Dinner), Coach Tours, Transfers, Entrance fees, Sightseeing and Surface Transportation as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 60 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the Insurance premium along with the Medical Reports)
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (shared) Basis.
- All Hotel & Airlines taxes + GST (3.5%)
|Delhi – Europe|
|Europe – Delhi|
Note: The above flight details are tentative and can be changed to different timings of the same flight or changed to a different flight.
- Any increase in the Air fare, Fuel surcharge and Taxes charged by the Airlines on your Air Ticket.
- Any increase in the Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in all Land Arrangement which may come into effect prior to Departure.
- Cost of extension of the Validity or Deviation from route of your Air Ticket.
- Cost of the Additional Suggested Excursions.
- Porterage, Laundry, Wines, Mineral water, Telephone charges, All items of personal nature and also Food & Drinks not forming part of the Group Menus.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Surcharge (if Any)
- This package cost is based on national EUR rate at Rs. 70/-, the bench mark rate taken uniformally as EUR is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary / handout frequently. This is the HDFC Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying / selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
- To avoid impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freezed by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of HDFC Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs. 500/- (pp) extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf.
- Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary – at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
Terms & Conditions
- If Visa get rejected for any Reason Minimum Rs. 25,000/- per person will be deducted towards processing from your amount before 30 days of Travel (Within 30 Days of Travel date Visa rejection Charges as per Cancellation Policy).
- Need Visa Document within 07 days after Booking in such a way that visa is processed at our end 45 clear days prior to date of travel.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- As hotels / Flights / Itinerary / Route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes.
- Tour operated subject to minimum 20 passengers.
- You must be in possession of a valid Multiple Entry Schengen Visa. The cost of this Visa is included in your tour price. Some Consulates may request for a personal interview. You will have to attend this Interview.
- The 3rd person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed
- As per EU hotel occupancy regulations, maximum 3 persons are allowed in one room
- It is entirely your responsibility to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
- The Service Voucher(s) along with air-tickets and other travel documents would be given to you 4 days prior to the departure, only on payment of full tour cost including foreign exchange component 30 days prior to the departure of the tour and adherence to the schedule of documentation by you.
- If the booking is accepted less than 30 days prior to departure, you shall make full payment of the tour cost including foreign exchange component and deposits at the time of booking.
- It is entirely your responsibility to check the Service Voucher(s) / Tickets / Visas / Insurance Policies carefully and to let the Company know immediately in the event of any error.
- Tour cancellation charge as per Below cancellation Policy.
- All driving distance is Tentative / Depend on Traffic
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Cancellation Policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking
This is to inform you, prior to confirm your booking which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately hereunder will not be applicable for your booking.
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- Booking Amount = Rs. 25,000/- person (Non Refundable)
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 46 days prior to departure, Rs. 25,000/- shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 45 to 15 days prior to departure, 40% of tour cost or Rs. 70,000/- (whichever is higher) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 14 to 08 days prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made anytime within 07 days prior to departure or In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by the Company on visas, medical insurance, POE including administrative charges would be payable by the Client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the Client, the balance amount would be payable by the Client.
- In case of Third Party Products (EU Rail, Cruise, etc.) the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned Third Party Service Provider would be applicable and in addition the Company shall have the right to claim service and communication charges.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.