(A Taste of Europe – 2016 Cos 5080)
Europe is a vast continent, from the lush green pastures of Scotland to the attractive ancient ruins of Greece, Europe has something for everyone. So, don’t miss the chance, steal the deal for best Europe tour packages 2016.
To know more about this package, read out the complete itinerary given below.
Destinations Covered : London, Amsterdam, Rhineland, Italy,Paris, France
Day 1 Arrive in London, England.
Check into your hotel. In the afternoon, you may want to start exploring the lively British capital. Uniformed hosts are available to help you make the most of your stay.
Day 2 London.
A full day to savor our rich program of optional activities: take a panoramic tour of London’s landmarks, visit the Tower of London, or choose an excursion to Windsor Castle. Tonight, maybe a leisurely cruise on the Thames River? (B)
Day 3 London–Amsterdam Area, Holland.
Leave London in the early morning and head through the lush English countryside to the Channel port, where you board your FERRY for the Continent. Here, your Tour Director and coach wait to take you to the Amsterdam area. (B)
Day 4 Amsterdam.
Today, enjoy a CANAL CRUISE to see the city from water level, then watch the cutting and polishing of precious stones at a DIAMOND CENTER in Amsterdam. Later, sightseeing with a Local Guide points out the city highlights. (B,D)
Day 5 Amsterdam Area–Rhineland, Germany.
Another morning in Amsterdam to do as you please, or to discover the beautiful Dutch countryside on an optional excursion. Later, travel southwards into the lovely landscape of the Rhine, where you will spend one night. (B,D)
Day 6 Rhineland–Rhine Cruise–Lucerne Area, Switzerland.
Start the day with an included RHINE CRUISE to see some legendary sights, including the Lorelei rock. Rejoin the coach for a comfortable drive southwards to the Swiss border at Basel. The scenery becomes more and more fascinating as you approach the Lucerne area for two overnights. (B,D)
Day 7 Lucerne Area.
One of Switzerland’s finest cities, Lucerne is nestled amid its snowcapped Alps, surrounded by its lake, and embellished by the clear mountain waters of the Reuss River. Your visit takes in the impressive city walls, CHAPEL BRIDGE, ornate patrician houses lining cobblestone streets, and the LION MONUMENT—a masterful stone sculpture in honor of the heroic Swiss Guard of Louis XVI. A grand selection of optional activities completes the day: a cable-car ride to the 10,000-foot summit of Mount Titlis; a cruise on the fjord-like lake; and, of course, time to shop for that very Swiss watch. (B)
Day 8 Lucerne Area–Paris, France.
Enjoy vistas of green pastures and attractive chalets with rustic timbering and luxuriant flowers. Then, head into France on the fast highway, past some of its most famous vineyards, to Paris. Arrive in time to enjoy the optional cabaret show. (B)
Day 9 Paris.
One full day to explore the city that’s known throughout the world for its fashions, art and museums, delicious food, and joie de vivre. Included sightseeing with a local expert shows off many of the best-known Parisian sights: La Sorbonne, Arc de Triomphe, Opéra, Madeleine, the Eiffel Tower, the Pyramid near the Louvre, the Invalides, and Champs Elysées. Optional excursions are also available. Celebrate the success of your tour with an optional French farewell dinner. (B)
Day 10 Paris.
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning
LONDON Novotel London West (F)
AMSTERDAM AREA NH Airport (F) at Schiphol or Holiday Inn Express Arena (ST)
RHINELAND Mercure Köln West (ST) or Avendi (F) at Bad Honnef
LUCERNE AREA Royal (ST) or Ibis (ST) at Kriens or Drei Könige (ST) or Ibis Styles (ST)
PARIS Timhotel Berthier (ST) or Ibis La Villette (ST)
Round-trip transportation between London and the Channel ports; on the Continent, private first-class air-conditioned motorcoach; cross-Channel ferry; Rhine cruise
Buffet breakfasts daily; 3 dinners
Inside visits and special features:
Shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description including admission charges where applicable.
Rhine cruise; visit Lucerne
Rhineland, Swiss Alps
Host service in London; Local Guides for city sightseeing in Amsterdam and Paris; professional Tour Director while touring
December 24 Departure – New Year in Paris including Reveillon dinner
- Any increase in the Air fare, Fuel surcharge and Taxes charged by the Airlines on your Air Ticket.
- Any increase in the Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in all Land Arrangement which may come into effect prior to Departure.
- Cost of extension of the Validity or Deviation from route of your Air Ticket.
- Cost of the Additional Suggested Excursions.
- Porterage, Laundry, Wines, Mineral water, Telephone charges, All items of personal nature and also Food & Drinks not forming part of the Group Menus.
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Surcharge (if Any)
- This package cost is based on national EUR rate at Rs. 70/-, the bench mark rate taken uniformally as EUR is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary / handout frequently. This is the HDFC Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying / selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
- To avoid impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freezed by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of HDFC Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs. 500/- (pp) extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf.
- Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary – at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
Terms & Conditions
- If Visa get rejected for any Reason Minimum Rs. 25,000/- per person will be deducted towards processing from your amount before 30 days of Travel (Within 30 Days of Travel date Visa rejection Charges as per Cancellation Policy).
- Need Visa Document within 07 days after Booking in such a way that visa is processed at our end 45 clear days prior to date of travel.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- As hotels / Flights / Itinerary / Route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes.
- Tour operated subject to minimum 20 passengers.
- You must be in possession of a valid Multiple Entry Schengen Visa. The cost of this Visa is included in your tour price. Some Consulates may request for a personal interview. You will have to attend this Interview.
- The 3rd person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed
- As per EU hotel occupancy regulations, maximum 3 persons are allowed in one room
- It is entirely your responsibility to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
- The Service Voucher(s) along with air-tickets and other travel documents would be given to you 4 days prior to the departure, only on payment of full tour cost including foreign exchange component 30 days prior to the departure of the tour and adherence to the schedule of documentation by you.
- If the booking is accepted less than 30 days prior to departure, you shall make full payment of the tour cost including foreign exchange component and deposits at the time of booking.
- It is entirely your responsibility to check the Service Voucher(s) / Tickets / Visas / Insurance Policies carefully and to let the Company know immediately in the event of any error.
- Tour cancellation charge as per Below cancellation Policy.
- All driving distance is Tentative / Depend on Traffic
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Cancellation Policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking
This is to inform you, prior to confirm your booking which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately hereunder will not be applicable for your booking.
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- Booking Amount = Rs. 25,000/- person (Non Refundable)
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 46 days prior to departure, Rs. 25,000/- shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 45 to 15 days prior to departure, 40% of tour cost or Rs. 70,000/- (whichever is higher) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 14 to 08 days prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made anytime within 07 days prior to departure or In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by the Company on visas, medical insurance, POE including administrative charges would be payable by the Client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the Client, the balance amount would be payable by the Client.
- In case of Third Party Products (EU Rail, Cruise, etc.) the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned Third Party Service Provider would be applicable and in addition the Company shall have the right to claim service and communication charges.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.