Dubai Shopping Festival, shortened as DSF is one of the giant shopping festivals in the world. Started in 1966, the festival is considered as a heaven for Shopaholics’. The festival is organized in the month January at Golbal Village and in some popular malls too. Every year, more than 3 million people flock to Dubai to take part in this biggest shopping festival. Apart from this, the city is known for various tourist attractions as there are numerous places to visit in Dubai. Some of the popular tourist places in Dubai are: Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai Museum, Plam Jumeirah, Palm Islands, etc. So don’t waste your time and get the booking done for Dubai Shopping Festival from our travel experts today. Below is the itinerary plan for DSF 2016.
Festival Date : 02 January – 07 February 2016
Duration : 01 Month 07 days
|Options||Hotels||Hotels Category||Rooms Category||Tour Cost (per person)|
|1.||Fortune Plaza||3 Star||Deluxe Room||USD 352|
|2.||Citymax Bur Dubai||3 Star||Standard Room||USD 365|
Arrive at Dubai Airport. Welcome to The United Arab Emirates, the land of perpetual sun, endless white sand, turquoise seas, unbeatable shopping and an intriguing traditional culture! On arrival, our local representative will meet, assist and transfer you to the hotel for check-in to enjoy for Dubai Shopping Festival days. Get fresh and relax. Stay overnight at hotel.
DUBAI – City Tour – Dubai Museum
Today after breakfast, you depart for a half-day city tour accompanied by your local expert guide. Your panoramic tour takes you to see some of Dubai’s beautiful landmarks, starting with the Jumeirah Mosque. Proceed to see one of the modern architectural wonders, The Burj Al Arab, pass the Camel and Horse Racing Track, the World Trade Centre and Little Manhattan. After reaching the Dubai creek you stop at Bastakia, where we can see the old wind-towered houses built by wealthy merchants. Later you visit the Dubai Museum. Stop at the 150 year old Al Fahidi fort, now converted to Dubai Museum, which holds a record of the past as an important trading centre. The evening is at leisure and for shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Dubai – Desert Safari
The morning is at leisure. You can spend the day visiting the city, shop to the heart’s content at the magnificent malls in Dubai. In the afternoon, depart for your unforgettable “Desert Safari”. Pass through the desert in your chauffeur driven jeep to enjoy the spectacular sunset views. On arrival at the Arabian campsite, enjoy the traditional shish or try a camel ride. Finish the evening with a deliciously prepared barbeque dinner, Tannora show along with entertainment from a belly dancer! Overnight at the hotel.
Dubai – Dhow Cruise
The day is at leisure for you to enjoy yourself – you can visit the Dubai Mall for essential souvenirs. In the evening enjoy a romantic dinner on the Dhow Cruise: sail along Dubai creek on a traditionally decorated wooden Dhow under the moonlight. During the cruise you can marvel at Dubai’s amazing skyline and ancient landmarks, and be entertained by local performers, while enjoying an international buffet dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
DEPARTURE FROM DUBAI
This morning you are transferred to the airport for your flight back home. The tour ends, and it is time to say farewell to all the friends you have made on tour.
- 04 nights accommodation in Dubai
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Half day Dubai City Tour on Seat in Coach basis (Except Fri)
- Dhow Cruise on Seat in Coach basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on Seat in Coach Basis
- Return airport transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- UAE Single entry visa with OTB
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Travel Insurance
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are on per person basis and applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Rates are not applicable during exhibitions, conventions and special events. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Tourism Dirham is applicable as per 3Star Hotel -AED10PRPN // 4Star Hotel- AED15PRPN // 5 Star Hotel – AED20PRPN
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized service
- The rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the price defined may change.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.