Dubai is a beautiful city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Dubai is a paradise for tourists as there are numerous places to visit in Dubai. Some of the popular tourist places in Dubai are: Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai Museum, Plam Jumeirah, Palm Islands, etc. Apart from this, there are lots of things to do in Dubai such as sightseeing, luxury shopping and night parties.
Check out our best Dubai Package
- No. of Persons: 02 Adults
- Travel Date: 15 Dec, 2016
- Duration: 05 Nights 06 Days
- Service Tax@4.5% Extra
- Airfare as of today and subject to change anytime
- Package rates are not applicable during any event or festival (Christmas and New year) and supplement charges will be applied
(As of Today’s ROE)
Dubai Tour Details
|Duabi||Admiral Plaza Hotel||Breakfast|
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfer only from Dubai International Airport(T1 T2 T3)
- Meet & Greet at Dubai International Airport on arrival
- Dubai City Tour
- Evening Dhow Cruise with Dinner at Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Include All Taxes (except tourism Dirham Tax)
- All tours and transfers on sharing basis.
- Air Fare (Domestic/International)
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance strongly recommended (Note: Travel insurance mandatory above 60 years)
- Tourism Dirham to be paid by the guests separately at the hotel upon check-out
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Water-sport activities/adventure activities/ sightseeing /Spa other than specified
- Item of personal expense (shopping, phone calls, laundry etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are on per person basis
- All the services for the tour are provided by our partners. In case of any disputes Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible.
- The rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at Chandigarh
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.