Sikkim and Darjeeling are two most popular tourist destinations in North East India, known for pleasant weather, majestic hills, and wonderful culture. If you’re looking for a cheap north east tour packages, you have come to right place. Check out our north east tour packages with complete itinerary
Destination-1N Kalimpong and 2N Darjeeling
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels – 3 Star||Rooms Category||Meal|
|Kalimpong||1 night(s)||Hotel Mountain View||Super Deluxe Room||Breakfast|
|Darjeeling||2 night(s)||Hotel North Star||Deluxe Double Room||Breakfast|
Day 1: Arrival At Bagdogra & Proceed To Kalimpong (80 Kms/approx 2.5 Hrs)
- Welcome at New Jalpaiguri railway station/ Bagdogra airport & proceed to Kalimpong located at an altitude of 4,100ft. Because of its relatively lower altitude compared to Darjeeling or Gangtok, the weather is milder and pleasant for most part of the year and therefore it suits all tourists who are looking for such pleasant weather combined with magnificent views of Kanchenjunga and other Himalayan snow peaks, sweeping landscapes and lush greenery.
- On arrival check in at Hotel & day free for leisure.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Kalimpong To Darjeeling (50 Kms/approx 2 Hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed for local sightseeing by visiting the Mangal Dham which is spread over a sprawling 2 acres in the peaceful locales of Kalimpong, this temple-cum-prayer hall was built in the memory of Shri 108 Mangaldasji Maharaj based on the principle of social upliftment.
- Deolo Hill-the highest point of Kalimpong with an altitude of about 5,500ft with a 8-acre lush parkland with manicured flower gardens and several view points with breathtaking views of Kanchenjunga & Durpin hill.
- Dr. Graham’s Homes an orphanage cum school for the destitute Anglo Indian children.
- Army Golf Course – a scenic 9-hole golf course which was conceived and laid by the army authorities. You can see the golf course from the roadside Watershed View Point. From here you also get splendid views of the mountains as well as Loleygaon.
- Thereafter leave by surface to Darjeeling, spread in ribbons over a steep mountain ridge, surrounded by emerald-green tea plantations and towered over by the majestic Khangchendzonga (8598m), Darjeeling is the definitive Indian hill station.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Early morning at 04:00 visit Kanchenjunga Mountain the third highest peak in the world, with an elevation of 8,586 m. The mountain is regarded very sacred. You can have a spectacular view of the peak “Tiger Hills”.
- On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, one of the oldest Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in Darjeeling built in 1850.
- Return to hotel for Breakfast.
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing covering the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park – one of India’s best was established to study, conserve and preserve Himalayan fauna. Housed within its rocky and forested environment are species such as Himalayan bears, clouded leopards, red pandas and Tibetan wolves. The zoo, and its attached snow leopard–breeding centre (closed to the public), are home to the world’s largest single captive population of snow leopards.
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday) was built as a tribute to Tenzing so that he could impart his skills to all those who pursued climbing activities in the Himalayas.
- Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda has two storied white building built in a traditional Japanese style. Close to the temple is the Peace Pagoda that showcases four avatars of Lord Buddha. From the top of the Pagoda, you get a panoramic views of Darjeeling landscape including the Kanchenjunga range.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Departure (75 Kms/approx 2.5 Hrs)
- 1 nights stay in Kalimpong
- Stay in Super Deluxe Room at Hotel Mountain View (Including Breakfast)
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour with Pvt Transfers (Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Homes, Army Golf Course)
- 2 nights stay in Darjeeling
- Stay in Deluxe Double Room at Hotel North Star (Including Breakfast)
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour with Pvt Transfers (Kanchenjunga Mountain, Ghoom Monastery, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda)
- Road Transport from Bagdogra – Non AC Wagon-R
- Delhi to Bagdogra (10:20 AM – 12:20 PM)
- Bagdogra to Delhi (04:30 PM – 06:50 PM)
** Please note flight fares are dynamic and keep changing, we recommend you to reserve your trip at the earliest
- Air Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client,which is directly payable on the spot).
- Expenses of personal nature, activities, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are on per person basis
- All the services for the tour are provided by our partners. In case of any disputes Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible.
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at Chandigarh
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge a 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.