Kashmir, formerly known as ‘Cashmere’ is a popular tourist destination, situated in the Northern region of India. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India located in the lap of the Himalayan mountain range. Kashmir is globally renowned for its pleasant weather, beautiful natural lakes, eye-pleasing Mughal gardens, divine hills and world famous Kashmiri handicrafts. There are many tourist places in Kashmir that attract people from all around the world. So, book your tour to Kashmir today, and get an exciting deal.
|Destination||Hotels Category||Rooms Category|
|Srinagar||Crown Plaza – 3 Star or Similar||Superior Deluxe|
|Srinagar||Deluxe Houseboat or Similar||Deluxe room|
Day 01: Srinagar Arrival
Our services will start with your arrival at Srinagar airport, you will be met by our representative and transfer you to Srinagar ~pride of the beautiful valley of Kashmir famous for its lakes dotted with Shikaras and the Mughal Gardens. Transfer to Hotel. day at leisure, Shikara ride to Nehru Park in the evening, Dinner & overnight in the Hotel.
Day 02: Srinagar| Local sightseeing
After breakfast leave for local sightseeing tour to famous Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal Emperor Asif Khan. Then visiting Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) also visit Chashme Shahi Later visit to famous Pari Mahal, Shankaracharya temple situated on top of a hill where you can have a view of whole Srinagar City. Later you can visit the world famous Tulip garden in Srinagar. Enjoy shopping at Kashmiri craft & art stores. Dinner & overnight at Srinagar.
Day 03: In Srinagar | Day Excursion to Sonmarg (90 kms / approx. 3 hour drive one way)
Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque ‘meadow of gold’ Sonmarg. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and mahseer fishing in summer. You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment). Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy comfortable Stay.
Day 04: In Srinagar | Day Excursion to Gulmarg (85 kms / approx. 3 hour drive one way)
We proceed to Gulmarg the scenic tour destination in Kashmir, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car at your own) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori & Marry Shoulder. In evening drive back to Srinagar and enjoy overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 05: In Srinagar| Day Excursion to Pahalgam (102 kms / approx. 3½ hour drive one way)
After healthy breakfast at the hotel, checkout and transfer on wheel to Pahalgam a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also address as Valley of Shepherds. Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulphur spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Pahalgam is also famous for its alpine treks, nature walk and is also the central point of Amaranth Yatra. Evening come back to Srinagar and overnight stay.
Day 06: Return home with happy memories
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences.
- 04 nights’ accommodation on double sharing basis in Srinagar Hotel
- 01 night accommodation on double sharing basis in Srinagar Houseboat.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel and houseboat .
- Transportation – Entire round trip journey ex Srinagar by a non-air-conditioned car
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary.
- One Shikara ride on Dal Lake for an hour.
- All toll taxes, Drivers allowance, Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any kind of insurance, Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.800/- Per Day)
- Lunch & personal expenses like entry ticket any, telephone laundry, or anything which is not mentioned above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability
- Standard check in time is at 1300 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- Air fare subject to change anytime
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.