Kashmir, also cited as “ Heaven on Earth” is a beautiful tourist destination in India. It is globally recognized for its hills, lakes, Mughal gardens, food and beautiful handicrafts. There are numerous worth-seeing places in Kashmir such as Srinagar, Dal Lake, Sonmarg, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, etc. So, book your tour package to Kashmir on an exciting deal.
|Hotel Milad/Houseboat or Similar||03||Deluxe Room|
Day 01: Srinagar Arrival and sightseeing
After arrival at Srinagar airport meet our representative and he will take you in vehicle to Srinagar hotel. After refreshment leave for sightseeing of Srinagar covering Mughal Gardens with Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden, Cheshmasahi Garden & Shankaracharaya Temple. At evening back to hotel and dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 02: Srinagar – Pahalgam (92 kms/ 2 – 3 hrs)
Today morning after a leisurely breakfast drive to Pahalgam to reach before afternoon. Pahalgam is known as the land of shepherds. The mountain town is located along the bank of River Lidder. Starting point of many treks and Amarnath cave. You can also go for sightseeing of Chandanwari, Aaru valley by local taxi (ON OWN COST). At evening Return back to Srinagar hotel for night stay.
Day 03: Gulmarg excursion (52 kms/ 2 hrs one side)
Today morning after breakfast leave for same day excursion trip to Gulmarg.
Gulmarg : At an altitude of 2730 Meteres. The name means Meadows of Flowers and in spring it’s just that. Also known as India’s premier skiing resort & Golf course. Enjoy Cable car ride known as GANDOLA which goes upto Khilanmarg /affarwat (ON OWN COST). One can have panaromic view of snow clad mountain. Evening return to Srinagar for night stay.
Day 04: Srinagar airport departure.
At Morning after breakfast leave for Srinagar airport with sweet memories.
—-Tour Ends —-
- 03 nights’ accommodation on double sharing basis
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel/houseboat
- Non Ac Tavera car for transfers & All sightseeing + Pick and drop Srinagar airport
- All toll taxes, Drivers allowance, Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any kind of insurance, Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & back
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.800/- Per Day)
- Lunch & personal expenses like entry ticket any, telephone laundry, or anything which is not mentioned above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Standard check in time is at 1300 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- In Pahalgam: Horse Riding, Chandanwari ,Betaab Valley, Aru Valley and Baisaran Valley
- In Gulmarg: Horse Riding, Gongola Ride, Zorbing or any other sports activity.
- In Sonamarg: Thajwass Glacier, Horse Riding.
- Guests can book the taxi/ ponies / gondolas at the particular place
- Please note that road from Tangmarg to Gulmarg (12 Kms before Gulmarg) gets closed for all vehicles due to snow on hilly road. Snow Jeep which has chains tied on their tires is used from Tangmarg till Gulmarg & vice versa. It is mandatory from25th December till mid of March every year. Snow jeep cost is not included in package & supplement cost for same is INR 1600/- nett total, per car (01 car upto 10 pax).
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.