If you wish to pack your holidays with natural beauty, adventure and fun, travel to Goa. Goa is among the most happening destinations in India. It is India’s smallest state by area and the fourth smallest by population, but a big destination from a tourism aspect. There are countless places to visit in Goa that attracts tourists from all across the globe. If you’re fond of delicious food and music or want to explore coastal life, buy our cheap Goa tour packages with exciting deals.
- Complimentary scheduled AC transfers from Airport/ Thivim Rly Stn./ Panjim bus stand (Madgaon Railway Station – Extra Rs. 500/- per person).
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Stay in the selected room on double sharing basis with facilities like AC, LCD TV, Digital cable connection, Fridge, safe, cabinet, toiletries.
- One half day sightseeing of North Goa in AC coach. Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi access during the stay .
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water daily during the stay.
- Welcome Non-alcoholic drink on arrival .
- Tea/Coffee maker with replenishment once daily during the stay.
- Concierge Services (08:00 hrs. to 20:00 hrs.). 15% discount on spa therapies .
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Surcharges Extra (if applicable)
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Standard check in time is at 14:00 hours & check out time is 10:00 hours
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Note: The above packages are not valid for the period of 23rd December, 2016 to 03rd January, 2017.