Destination Covered – France-Switzerland, Austria
Europe tour is a dream of every traveler since the whole Europe is worth seeing. There are numerous popular places to visit in Europe out of which, we are covering France, Switzerland and Austria in our following itinerary. France is known for its lofty mountains and Mediterranean beaches. On the other hand, Switzerland has numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Coming to Austria, it is the best place for shopping.
Get affordable Europe tour package from our travel experts.
|Destination||Hotel – 3 Star|
|Paris||Campanile Le Blanc Mesnil or Similar|
|Lucerne||Hotel Arcade or Similar|
|Axams||Olympia Hotel or Similar|
Welcome to your “Cox & Kings Marvels of Europe” tour. Your Cox & Kings representative greets you at the ‘meeting point’ at the exit after immigration and customs and transfers you comfortably to your hotel (check in after 1600 hrs). Cox and Kings takes care to start your sightseeing only the next day so that you can relax after your long flight and get over your jetlag. Overnight in Paris. Dinner at the Indian restaurant.
Today we proceed to Louvre Museum (closed on All Tuesdays), one of the world’s largest museums and a historic monument in Paris, France. Nearly 35,000 objects from prehistory to the 21st century are exhibited over an area of 60,600 square metres (652,300 square feet). View the ‘Mona Lisa’ and ‘Venus de Milo’ at the Louvre and thousands of 19th-century pieces by Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Rodin and more at the Musee d’Orsay. (On days when we are unable to visit Louvre Museum due to it not being open to visitors we will visit the Palace of Versailles). Enjoy a guided panoramic city tour of famous monuments like the Pyramid of the Louvre, Garnier’s Opera, the largest opera theatre in the world, the River Seine, the Place de la Concorde – the site of the infamous guillotine, the Champs Elysees – one of the most fashionable streets in the world, the Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and the Hotel des Invalides.
End the day taking in the dazzling overview of the glittering city as you ascend by an elevator to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower! After dinner, return to your hotel. Overnight in Paris. Breakfast at the hotel and Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Today sit back, relax and enjoy a spectacular scenic drive of approximately seven hours to Switzerland.
Perhaps even more amazing than the Swiss cities themselves is the countryside. Unlike its modern and rather populated cities, its countryside is formed by patches of small villages, often consisting of ancient historical houses and picturesque chalets, separated from each other by beautiful landscapes, a unique composition of mountains, farms, medieval castles and the famous Swiss cows browsing the evergreen meadows. Check into your hotel on arrival. After dinner, drive back to your hotel. Overnight in Switzerland. Breakfast at the hotel, Packed lunch from an Indian restaurant and Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Glacier 3000 Awaits! An everlasting snow mountain, offering panoramic views of the most beautiful summits of the Alps. Ascent is by cable car to Scex Rouge (2971m).
A special adrenaline kick with a wild ride on the Alpine Coaster (weather permitting), the world’s highest bobsleigh track. You can cruise along at approx. 40 km/hour and with the brakes you determine how fast you want to go. The ultimate highlight is the 520-degree loop, followed by 10 curves, 6 waves, 3 jumps and 2 bridges.
The View Point (stairs) located directly behind the Restaurant Botta 3000 has a 360-degree view that includes some of the most beautiful alpine peaks – from the Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau to the Matterhorn – take the 107 meters Peak Walk along a suspension bridge. Later take the Ice Express to ride the snow bus over the glacier. Enjoy a hot buffet lunch and a souvenir for each family. Return to Col du Pillion.
Evening at leisure for your own activities.
(On days when we are unable to visit Glacier 3000 due to it not being open to visitors we will visit Mount Titlis).
Today, enjoy our excursion to Mt. Titlis as we proceed for full day of fun and excitement. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a lifetime experience. Remain spellbound as you ascend the snow-clad mountains. Experience the snow and ice on top of Mt. Titlis. At 3,020 metres a breathtaking panorama unfolds.
Later after dinner, drive back to your hotel. Overnight in Switzerland.
Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch at Glacier 3000 and Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Today enjoy your excursion to the Jungfrau, the ‘Top of Europe’, a wonderful world of glaciers and eternal ice. Onto Jungfrau. Reach the highest altitude railway station in Europe by a charming, red cogwheel train, amid dramatic mountain scenery! What could be more tempting in this icy cold scenario, than a hot Indian lunch! Walk on the great Aletsch Glacier, at 22kms – the longest ice stream in the Alps, visit the glistening Ice Palace, and the Sphinx Observation Terrace, at 3571 m, the loftiest point of all, the Alpine view will take your breath away.
Descend to visit the popular holiday resort of Interlaken, cradled cozily between the beautiful Lakes of Brienz and Thun, where even today you see horse-drawn carriages. You will have your first encounter with the marvels of Swiss shopping. Most visitors take home two things – memories of a beautiful country and a Swiss watch. Next to a virtually unlimited selection of watches and jewellery, every store carries gifts and souvenirs, priced for every pocket. Later after dinner, drive back to your hotel. Overnight in Switzerland.
Breakfast at the hotel, Lunch at Jungfrau and Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
On to Lucerne with its picturesque mountains, lakes, cowbells, alpine villages and meadows, the poignant Lion Monument, the covered, wooden Kapellbrucke (chapel bridge), and the ornate Jesuit Church.
You will have another encounter with the marvels of Swiss shopping.
Next your drive today takes you to the Principality of Liechtenstein and a stop at Vaduz – the capital, famous for postage stamps.
Later, drive to Austria. En route halt at the internationally renowned Swarovski Crystal Worlds (closed for renovation till April 30th 2015) in Wattens, and prepare to be dazzled at the ‘Chambers of Wonder’! In a wondrous blue hall dominated by a Unicum- a wall of crystal, you see the world’s biggest crystal and it’s smallest! Over 7 million people from all corners of the globe, have already been thrilled by the Swarovski experience – now you are one of them!
Continue a scenic drive to Innsbruck. Located on the Inn River, Innsbruck is one of Europe’s most beautiful and lively cities. An international centre for winter sports, it has hosted the Winter Olympics twice!
Our Orientation tour introduces you to its world famous sights. View the Golden Roof or ‘Goldenes Dachl’, an ornate Gothic balcony erected by the Emperor Maximilian I in the 15th century, decorated with gold painted copper shingles. Next walk to the Imperial Church followed by the ‘Hofburg’ or Imperial Palace. This Capital of the Alps, has a history of 800 years! After check in at the hotel, enjoy a continental dinner. Overnight in Axams.
Breakfast at the Hotel, Lunch at an Indian restaurant and Continental Dinner at the hotel.
DEPART FROM AXMAS
Good times need never end! As you get ready for the airport and your flight back home, relive the high points of your ‘Holidays Genius.com’ tour. We are confident you will join us again sometime soon.
- Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Excursion Airfare
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar
- Cost of your Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered for passenger’s upto the age of 70 years
- Services of Tour Manager or Local Representative
- Meals, Coach transfers, entrance fees, excursions, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport taxes
- Visa Charges for Schengen
- Compulsory Tips of Euro 3 per adult / child & per day (Euros 30)
- All applicable taxes
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cost of USD 10,000 granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota Scheme.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for ticket (presently calculated on 15th Sept 2014)
- Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season to be paid extra per person.
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Any increase in Rate of Euro leading to an increase in Tour Cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- Medical test and Premium cost of your Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for passengers above 70 years of age.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What Your Tour Price Includes’ box.
October 2015 – 10,17,25
November 2015- 07,13,25
December 2015 – 10,22
- A part of your tour price will be taken in Euros from your BTQ as per the RBI / GOI regulations.
- Child without bed – Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 full paying adults and without a bed / cot.
- For Two Adults & Two Children (Both under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st child will have to pay “Child with Bed” price and the 2nd Child will pay “Child without Bed” price.
- Maximum 3 adults allowed per room. As a Third person in a Triple room, most of the hotels used roll-away beds and room size may be the same as the Double room.
- Additional supplements on account of fuel hikes as and when received would be applicable with immediate effect.
- Once an air ticket is issued, date change penalty will be applicable. Check with our Sales Officer for the applicable charges.
- The right to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services however, will remain unchanged.
- Indian lunches and dinners and local meals are pre set & a-la carte is not possible.
- On certain days packed lunches will be provided.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, threat of war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aeroplane, bus, ship or any other services.
- This tour may be run with an altered flow due to operational reasons.
- The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible, because in some cities coaches are restricted.
- Marvels of Europe itinerary often operate more than one coach per departure & on certain departures will operate in reverse direction.
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the Itinerary / cancel the visit.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc not utilized on your tour.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However the services will remain unchanged.
You must be in possession of Schengen Multiple Entry visa. The cost of this visa is included in the Main tour price. It is compulsory to do the visas through Cox & Kings only. Visa fees are subject to revision by the consulates from time to time. In such a case additional charges may be applicable.
- Photos (3.5 x 4.5 cm with white background glossy finish 70 to 80% face area visible),
- Covering letter on business letterhead.
- Company Registration Certificate of Indian Company / Company Memorandum of Understanding / Evidence of Partnership.
- Employers Leave sanction letter in original with date of joining designation & leave dates mentioned.
- Pay slip for last 3 months.
- Passport is in maiden name then wedding card/marriage certificate/Wedding snaps.
- NOC letter on 20rs stamp paper from the Bridge parents with passport copy for signature verification
- Return Ticket.
- Passenger complete contact details (Residential Tel No……)
- Day to day tour itinerary is mandatory hotel conformation with the name of hotel address and telephone Number of hotel and pax check in and checkout dates.
- Income Tax Challans of last 3 years.
- Updated personal bank statement for last 6 months with good bank balance at least Rs 2 lakhs after total tour payment.
- if student School/ College bonafide certificate required.
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.