Australia is an amazing country that is globally renowned for its museums, dramatic landscapes, rain-forests, and indigenous culture. There are numerous places to visit Australia, which is visited by tourists form all across the globe. Holidaysgenius brings a cheap Australia tour package with various interesting inclusions. Check out our following itinerary for ‘Amazing Australia’.
Destinations Covered : Gold Coast – Tangalooma – Sydney
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels -3 Star||Room Category|
|Gold Coast||3||Islander Resort||Standard Room|
|Tangalooma||2||Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort||Standard Room|
|Sydney||2||Travelodge Sydney||Standard Room|
DAY 1 : Arrive Brisbane – Gold Coast (2 hours)
Upon arrival, proceed to Gold Coast. Check into your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure. Upon arrival into Brisbane Airport collect your car from the car rental office and proceed to Gold Coast hotel for your check in. Check into your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: Gold Coast: Movie World
This morning after breakfast, you are escorted to the popular Warner Bros. MovieWorld! Become lost in a world of fantasy and fun, meet your favourite stars and super-heroes and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides and movie attractions. Plus, children of all ages can nowlearn to drive on the streets of the kid’s size version ofWarner Bros. MovieWorld at the brand newJunior Driving School. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: Gold Coast: Dream world
After breakfast, you can drive to Dream world. Gold Coast is famous for its Theme Parks and is rightly called the Disneyland of the South Pacific. It’s time for your transfer to Dreamworld!! Dreamworld is Australia’s biggest theme park with over 50 rides and attractions for the young and young at heart. Thrill seekers can enjoy the Big 9 Thrill Rides including ‘TailSpin’, meet Shrek, Po, Alex the Lion and more at The DreamWorks Experience and encounter Bengal and Sumatran tigers as they play, wrestle and swim on Tiger Island. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: Gold Coast – Tangalooma
After breakfast, you will be transferred from Gold Coast Hotel to Holt St Wharf in order to get to your accommodation in Tangalooma. Welcome to beautiful Tangalooma Resort, surrounded by pristine waters and untouched National Parks and the perfect place for your next escape. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05: Tangalooma: Day Free
After breakfast at the hotel, choose your choice of relaxing or enjoying themany activities the resort has to offer. Interact closely with nature and hand feed the wild dolphins only 50 meters from the beach or enjoy watching them from the jetty. Beautiful, clear blue water for safe swimming all year around and white sandy beaches right at your doorstep. Your choice of a wide range of accommodations to make your stay comfortable and within your budget. And of course restaurants to cater for even the most sophisticated taste. Whatever you choose to do (or not to do), your escape to an Island paradise couldn’t be a better one. Stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 06: Tangalooma – Sydney
After breakfast, you will be transferred from Holt StWharf to Brisbane Airport to board your flight to Sydney. Upon arrival in Sydney, you will bemet by our representative who will assist you with the transfer to Sydney Hotel. Sydney’s laid-back outdoor lifestyle and physical alluremake it one of the world’s top cities to visit and live in. The stunning harbour provides a dramatic backdrop for the city’s famous icons – the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. And for those who like to party; don’t miss New Year’s Eve, Australia Day andMardi Gras. Sydneysiders are a friendly, energetic bunch with a positive approach to life. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07: Sydney – Day Free
Post breakfast, the day is at leisure. The surroundings of Sydney have lots to offer. You can choose a tour to the fabulous Blue Mountains or opt for a trip to the wine growing Hunter Valley or take an excursion to the famous Port Stephens to see the dolphins. Whichever tour you opt for, you are escorted back to your hotel in Sydney, later this evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 08: Depart Sydney
This morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight home.
—- Tour Ends —-
- 03 night’s accommodation in Gold Coast
- 02 night’s accommodation in Tangalooma
- 02 night’s accommodation in Sydney
- Daily Breakfast except on Day 01
- Dream World with admission and return transfer on seat in coach basis
- MovieWorld with admission and return transfer on seat in coach basis
- Wild Dolphin Feeding Program (Weather and Tides Permitting)
- Free use of over 40 Land based activities
- One way seat in coach transfer from Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast Hotel
- Return ferry transfers to and fro Tangalooma
- One way seat in coach transfer Gold Coast Hotel to Holt StWharf
- One way seat in coach transfer Holt StWharf to Brisbane Airport
- Return Airport Transfer in Sydney on seat in coach basis
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Luggage truck & Porter
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are on per person basis and are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- Standard Check-in time : 1400hrs / Standard Check-out time: 12 noon
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel,transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
- Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
- The SIC Tours will be starting at a city centre point and the customer will be reaching the point of their own and validate the vouchers before starting the tour.There will be no pick up and drop off from the hotels for SIC Tours unless it is mentioned.
- Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
- Request you to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private
- No amendment( name changes , date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking is guaranteed
- It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
- In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
- Journey undertaken by air, land or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- All the hotels have been given as per your budget , kindly visit their respective websites for better understanding before confirming.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- “In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full”
Final cancellation policy for this package will be advised at the time of confirmation.