(HEL Camping in Jayalgarh Uttarakhand)
Camping in Jayalgarh, Uttarakhand gives you real experience of camping in the Himalayas. The camping is done here on the banks of river Alaknanda. In short, it’s a perfect place for both nature and adventure lovers. They can take nature walks here along the riverside or into the forests that surround the camp. Apart from this, there are lots of adventures things to do in Jayalgarh, Uttarakhand such as rock climbing, rappelling, trekking, valley crossing, etc.
Child Below 5 Yrs: complimentary without bed
Extra child between 5-12yrs 1,399/-
Extra adult – above 12yrs 1,849/-
• Accommodation in well appointed tent.
• Welcome drink (Non-Alcoholic)
• Breakfast & dinner as per stay
• Morning and evening tea with Cookies
• 1 guided trek
1 Night Camping
|Deluxe Swiss Cottage||INR 5000 per person|
Facts About Us
- Located 320 kms from Delhi / 110 kms from Haridwar & Dehradun / 90 kms from Rishikesh
- Easy train/air connections available between Delhi and Haridwar/Dehradun
- Hot multi-cuisine meals apart morning and evening Tea/Coffee with Cookies .
- Riverside restaurant area
- Bonfire, Barbecue & light music
- 24×7 Electricity (with generator backup)
- Ensuite constructed washrooms
- 12 Deluxe Swiss cottage tents with attached built-up running water washrooms. These are large Swiss cottage tents (12′ x 12′) with all creature comforts, customized wooden furniture, comfortable bedding, coffee table, relaxation chairs, luggage racks, ambient lighting and so on. There is running hot water that is provided through solar water heaters.
- 1 Large permanent Dining/banqueting areas facing the river.
- Conference facilities
- Large relaxation areas by the river with magnificent views under a canopy of trees
- Games like chess, carom, beach volleyball, cricket, etc
- Tents are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Rates are valid for 25 to 30 Adults
- All the services for the tour are provided by our partners. In case of any disputes Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible.
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at Chandigarh
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 07 days prior to departure, 75% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made within 07 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.