Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi
As we all know, there are many tourist places in North India that attract tourists from all across the globe. Consequently, we have arranged ‘Golden Triangle Tour’ for tourist who want to roam popular tourist destinations of North India in just one package. This package covers three of the most vibrant, beautiful and amazing cities of India, including Delhi, the country capital over decades, Agra- the seat of power during much of Mughal rule and home to the spectacular Taj Mahal, and Jaipur – the Rajasthani Capital with its traditions of chivalry and valour.
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels – 3 Star||Rooms Category|
|Delhi||2||Sun Star Heights or Similar||Standard Room|
|Agra||1||Alleviate or Similar||AC Deluxe|
|Jaipur||2||Arya Niwas or Similar||Superior double|
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
DELHI – CITY TOUR
This morning after breakfast first you will visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit, you may also visit Chandni Chowk, spice market etc. Later on proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan and Lotus Temple. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
DELHI – AGRA (232kms)
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. Enroot you may also visit Sikandra. This afternoon visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
AGRA – JAIPUR (240kms)
This morning after breakfast you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur, enroute you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
JAIPUR – CITY TOUR
This morning after breakfast visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
JAIPUR – DELHI DROP (250kms)
Today you will be transferred back to Delhi airport/railway station for your onward journey.
- 2 nights accommodation in Delhi
- 01 night accommodation in Agra
- 02 nights accommodation in Jaipur
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- Return airport/railway station transfers
- Transport service with an Air-conditioned car for the entire trip
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- 01 way Elephant ride at Amer fort rampart.
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air or Train Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.