Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Pushkar – Udaipur
The Golden Triangle of North India is one of the most popular and well-received tourist circuits of the country. It covers most of the popular tourist places in North India. This tour basically covers three of the most vibrant, beautiful and amazing cities of India that includes Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels – 3 Star||Rooms Category|
|Delhi||2||Sun Star Heights or Similar||Standard Room|
|Agra||1||Alleviate or Similar||AC Deluxe|
|Jaipur||2||Arya Niwas or Similar||Superior double|
|Pushkar||1||Pushkar Heritage or Similar||Deluxe room|
|Udaipur||2||Hotel Swaroop Vilas or Similar||Deluxe room|
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
DELHI – CITY TOUR
This morning after breakfast first you will visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit, you may also visit Chandni Chowk, spice market etc. Later on proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan and Lotus Temple. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
DELHI – AGRA (232kms)
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. Enroot you may also visit Sikandra. This afternoon visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
AGRA – JAIPUR (240kms)
This morning after breakfast you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur, enroute you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
JAIPUR – CITY TOUR
This morning after breakfast visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
JAIPUR – PUSHKAR (146kms)
This morning after breakfast you will be transferred to the holy city Pushkar. This afternoon you will visit, The Man Mahal, The Brahama Temple-It is the only temple in India dedicated to Lord Brahma. The temple is marked by a red spire and over the entrance gateway, is a beautiful statue of a Hans or goose – the celestial of Lord Brahma. Overnight at hotel.
PUSHKAR TO AJMER TO VISIT DARGAH KHWAJA SAHIB (36kms) & DRIVE TO UDAIPUR (303kms)
This morning after breakfast visit the Dargah Khwaja Sahib, one of the holiest Muslim shrines in the country. Thereafter proceed to Udaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Late afternoon enjoy a two hour boat-ride on Lake Pichola and enjoy excellent views of the Lake Palace and City Palace. Overnight at hotel.
UDAIPUR – CITY TOUR
Today explore this beautiful city visiting The City Palace and Museum, it is considered as the largest palace complex in Rajasthan. Pratap Memorial has the bronze statue of Maharana Pratap, the legendary warrior king of Udaipur. Jagdish Temple which was built in 1651 AD. Saheliyon Ki Bari a small ornamental garden. In the evening take a walking tour through the narrow lanes and back streets of Udaipur upto the Washing Ghats at the lake Pichola. Visit one of the fine downtown restaurants for an optional dinner. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
UDAIPUR – DELHI/ MUMBAI
Today you will be transferred to airport to take a flight to Delhi or Mumbai for your onward journey.
- 2 nights accommodation in Delhi
- 01 night accommodation in Agra
- 02 nights accommodation in Jaipur
- 01 night accommodation in Pushkar
- 02 nights accommodation in Udaipur
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- Return airport/railway station transfers
- Transport service with an Air-conditioned car for the entire trip
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- 01 way Elephant ride at Amer fort rampart.
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air or Train Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.