Mussoorie is an exquisite hill station in Uttarakhand, surrounded by dense clusters of pine and deodar trees. It is an ideal picnic spot that can be visited with both family and friends. The Mall road, Kempty falls, Dhanolti, Landour, Happy Valley and Lal Tibba are the few best places to visit in Mussoorie. So what you are waiting for, explore Mussoorie with our best Mussoorie tour packages. Check out the itinerary plan, given below.
|Destination||Hotel – 3 Star||Room Category|
|Mussoorie||Hotel Hill Queen or Similar – 3 Star||Semi Deluxe Room|
|Mussoorie||Country Inn and Suites or Similar – 4 Star||Deluxe Room|
|Mussoorie||Jaypee Residency Manor or Similar – 5 Star||Valley View Manor|
On arrival at Mussoorie you will be transferred to the Hotel and check into the Hotel. Rest of the time free at leisure. Overnight stay at Nainital.
MUSSOORIE – SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast in the Hotel go for local sightseeing and visit Kempty Falls, Camel Back Road, Lal Tibba and Gun Hill. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Mussoorie.
MUSSOORIE – DHANOLTI EXCURSION
After breakfast in the Hotel go for an excursion tour to Dhanolti. Visit Dhanolti and Surkanda Devi Temple. Evening visit mall road. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Mussoorie.
Have your breakfast in the Hotel and after checking out start your journey back to Home.
- 03 Nights accommodation in on twin/double sharing basis
- Non-Alcoholic Welcome drink
- Buffet Breakfast at the hotel
- Local Sightseeing and Excursions by exclusive Non AC Vehicle.
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All Applicable taxes
- Air/ Train Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.