Kerala is one of the perfect holiday destinations in India as there are numerous popular places to visit in Kerala where you can relish the beauty of nature and culture. It is among the most visited tourist destinations in India situated on tropical Malabar coast. The place is globally renowned for exquisite beaches, backwaters, Ayurveda treatment, etc. This Kerala tour package covers the following destinations.
Destination Covered: 2N Munnar – 1N Alleppey – 2N Kovalam ( Arrival : Cochin & Depart, cure: Trivandrum)
|Munnar||Archana Residency||Las Palmas||Elysium Garden||T&U Leisure||Devonshire Greens|
|Alleppey||AJ Park||Arcadia Regency||Pagoda Resort||World Backwaters||Citrus Backwater Spa Retreat|
|Kovalam||Jeevan Beach Resort||Swagath Holiday Resort||Sagara Beach Resort||Isola Di Cocco||Uday Samudra|
Rates Valid from : October 2015 – March 2016 (Except during 05-20 Nov. & 20 Dec-15 Jan 2016)
Rate are Per Person
|Hotel Categorie||Min. 2 Persons||Min. 4 Persons||Min. 6 Persons||Extra Bed|
Vehicle used in Economy Category: 2-3 Pax A/c Indica :
4-6 Pax A/c Tavera Vehicle used in Standard:
Deluxe, Superior, & Premium Category: 2-3 Pax A/c Indigo :: 4-6 Pax A/c Innova:
Day 01: Cochin To Munnar
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Upon arrival at Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility – the idyllic tourist destination of Kerala. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. Enroute watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Munnar
After breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr. Visit Tea Museum and Mattupetty Lake & Dam & Kundala Lake. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Day 03: Munnar – Alleppey (84kms)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Alleppey. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Alleppey with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet “Venice of the East”. These large networks of canals with spectacular Backwaters, Beaches, Marine products & Coir industry provide Alleppey its lifeline. Evening enjoy the sunset at Alleppey Beach. Overnight stay at Alleppey Hotel/Resort.
Day 04: Alleppey – Kovalam (139kms)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Kovalam beach. Kovalam is known as the “Paradise of the South”. This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Visit the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam i.e. Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach & Lighthouse Beach. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Day 05: Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for the full day sightseeing of Trivandrum. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Trivandrum Zoo, Srichitra Art Gallery, Veli Tourist Village and Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Day 06: Trivandrum Airport/Station
After breakfast pack your baggage’s with a promise to return once again to this Paradise. Check-out and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit. Service ends.
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar category with base category rooms at places.
- Pickup and drop from Cochin Airport
- Buffet breakfast at all the hotels
- All tours and sightseeing by air- conditioned vehicle
- All Applicable taxes
- Air fare/ Train fare
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Entrance feed to amusement parks & Boating charges
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbance etc.
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Standard check in time is at 1300 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- All Munnar & Thekkady, A/C rooms are not provided due to low temp
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- Package Valid From October 2015 – March 2016 (Except during Diwali period i.e. 05-20 Nov 2015 and 20 Dec-15 Jan 2016)
- Supplementary cost for Ac Deluxe. Houseboat instead of hotels at Economy, Standard, Deluxe & Superior Category Would be Rs. 3000 Per Person & Ac Premium Houseboat @ 3500 Per Person.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.