Destinations Covered: Kathmandu
Kathmandu is simply heaven since it has countless tourist attractions that enchant the heart’s of beholders. The sticky scents of temple food offerings, sound of temple bells and divine hills are the characteristics that compel tourists to visit Kathmandu again and again. So plan your tour to Kathmandu with our best packages and explore top Nepal tourist places.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel – 3 Star||Room Category|
|Kathmandu||3||Vaishali Hotel or Similar||Standard Room|
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and greet by our representative & get transferred to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be taken take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. Overnight stay at Hotel.
KATHMANDU – EXCURSION TRIP TO NAGARKOT
Nagarkot is situated 32 kilometers, 1.5 hrs drive east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 meters. The panoramic view of the major peaks including Mt. Everest can be seen from here. This place is also famous for viewing sunrise and sunset. On the way to Nagarkot at 17 kms stop for Bhaktapur. Perhaps the least changed of all the cities in the Kathmandu Valley, with a distinct medieval feel. Pottery and weaving are still traditional industries here. Architectural wonders abound, including the Palace of Fifty Five Windows, Golden Gate and the magnificent five-storied pagoda-style Nyatapola Temple. Evening free for Shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
- 03 night’s accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Transport service with Non air-conditioned car for the entire trip
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary (not available at disposal)
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air or Train Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Guide & entrance fees at the monumental sites during sightseeing places, Camera fees
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.