Greece is an eye pleasing country in southeastern Europe consisting of 2 mainland peninsulas and thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. The country is considered as birthplace of Western civilization. Apart from this, the country is known for its ancient monuments, striking beaches and culture. The most popular places to visit in Greece are: Cape Sounion, Thessaloniki, Zagori, Halkidiki, Meteora and Athens.
|Hotels||Nights||Hotels -3 Star||Rooms Category|
|Athens||2||Aristoteles Hotel||Standard room|
|Mykonos||2||Leto Hotel||Standard room|
|Santorini||2||Dana Villas Hotel||Standard room|
DAY 1 : NEW DELHI – ATHENS
Arrive in Athens and transfer to your hotel. Day Free at Leisure. Overnight in Athens
DAY 02: ATHENS
After breakfast at Hotel Enjoy the city tour: there is to see in the magnificent Athens and the coastal Piraeus with these hop on-hop off tours of the cities. With two bus routes to choose from, you can opt either for the Athens Tour (Red Route) and spend a whole day admiring the Greek capital’s ancient constructions, or join the more varied Athens & Piraeus Tour (Blue Route), with which you get to know not only Athens but also the beautiful coastal city of Piraeus. Overnight in Athens
DAY 03: ATHENS-MYKONOS
After breakfast at hotel, Check out from the hotel and transfer to Mykonos hotel by Ferry. Overnight in Mykonos
DAY 04: MYKONOS
After breakfast at Hotel Day Free at leisure or enjoy one of the optional tours . Overnight in Mykonos
DAY 05: MYKONOS-SANTORINI
After Breakfast at hotel Check out from the hotel and transfer to Santorini hotel by Ferry.Over night at hotel in Santorini
DAY 06: SANTORINI
After breakfast at Hotel Day Free at leisure or enjoy one of the optional tours . Over night at hotel in Santorini
DAY 07: SANTORINI- ATHENS – NEW DELHI
After Breakfast at Hotel,Check out from and transfer to Athens by Ferry. Directly go to the airport for your flight back home.
- Accommodation as mentioned above
- Breakfast at hotels
- Athens to Mykonos Ferry Tickets
- Mykonos to Santorini Ferry Tickets
- Santorini to Athens Ferry Tickets
- Athens Hop on Hop off city tour
- All Airport & Ferry port Transfers on Private Basis
- Air Fare
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability.
- The above rates are in US dollars and are on per person basis.
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Rates are not applicable during exhibitions, conventions and special events. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Tourism Dirham is applicable as per 3Star Hotel -AED10PRPN // 4Star Hotel- AED15PRPN // 5 Star Hotel – AED20PRPN
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.