(GO2016)- Maizons Lake View Classic
Goa is a hot-spot destination for both local and international tourists. It is globally renowned for its beaches, architecture, food and nightlife. So make your mind for Goa today with our best Goa holiday packages. Check out the following itinerary for a complete information about this package.
- 03 nights’ accommodation on double sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at hotel.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Both ways scheduled Transfers in Non ac coach
- One full Day Sightseeing and Boat Cruise
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Surcharges Extra (if applicable)
Day 01:ARRIVE GOA Arrive at Goa Airport and transfer to the Hotel On your own. On Arrival check in to your hotel followed by welcome drink. Rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 02: GOA After breakfast, the day is at leisure for own activities. You can also enjoy local sightseeing as arranged by the hotel on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:GOA Spend the whole day enjoying the waters and the beach life of Goa. Get adventurous with various water sports that Goa is famous for, such as water biking, water-skiing, ballooning, and more. Better still, just relax on the beach with a book in hand and a cool breeze to soothe you. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04:TRANSFER TO AIRPORT After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward journey.
- Per person cost is calculated on the basis of Minimum 02 adults travelling together and sharing one double room.
- Extra adult is the 3rd person who shares the same double room and is provided with an extra bed or roll away mattress.
- Mostly the hotels allow 03 adults in one double room with an extra bed or 02 adults and 02 children below 12 years of age with one extra bed.
- All the guests (husband, wife & adult children) are requested to carry their photo identity proof in original & a photocopy to be produced & handed over at the time of Check In at the Hotel / Resort. This is mandatory.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Please reach the airport 2 hours before the departure of the flight.
- In flight food and beverages are on chargeable basis.
- Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- In airline no seat is provided to Infant.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 12 to 12 noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Standard check in time is at 14:00 hours & check out time is 10:00 hours
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Proper swim wears are necessary to avail the swimming pool facility.
- Please note this Boat cruise is an outsourced facility and the hotel has no control on the profile and behavior of fellow passengers on board, moreover the hotel is not responsible for the safety and security of the in-house guests availing the same.
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name.
- Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel. Timings: Breakfast: 0800 – 1000 hrs Lunch: 1300 – 1500 hrs Dinner: 1930 – 2200 hrs These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- Mini bar facility available in the hotels is on chargeable basis.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Note: The above packages are not valid for the period of 22 December, 2016 to 03 January, 2017.